Duke.

duke got outcoached by 4 coaches, some student trainers, and the husband of the woman that works in the office.

Didn't really see "outcoached," just saw some bad mistakes at critical times for Duke (blocked extra point, missed FG, two fumbles lost inside the 5, dropped TD pass where the settled for a FG, etc.). You could argue that they left something like 14-22 points on the field tonight.

JRjr

Didn't really see "outcoached," just saw some bad mistakes at critical times for Duke (blocked extra point, missed FG, two fumbles lost inside the 5, dropped TD pass where the settled for a FG, etc.). You could argue that they left something like 14-22 points on the field tonight.

JRjr

running back toting ball with one hand inside the 5 between tackles = bad coaching. Cutcliffe should glue the ball to both his hands tonight and make him tote it for a week.

running back toting ball with one hand inside the 5 between tackles = bad coaching. Cutcliffe should glue the ball to both his hands tonight and make him tote it for a week.

If he lets the RB touch the ball again.

I've got a friend that played for Duke. He turned it off after the first fumble. I texted him and told him Duke looked like they were gonna win and to turn the game back on and he said, "no, we always find a way to lose and this game will be no different."

:lol: I guess he knows Duke football

I expected Duke to collapse after they lost the early lead. To their credit, they stayed in the game and had a chance to lock up the win late in the game. That's what they get for putting the ball in the hands of a freshman with the game on the line.

Back