Dwag Schadenfruede

Eason looks very immobile, hopefully he gets annihilated repeatedly by those vaunted sec defenses, loses his confidence and becomes permanently gunshy
Hell, he is fatter than Corky. Corky made up for it with a cannon for an arm. Eason looks really mediocre.

Is there still a functioning offense in CFB where you can just stay in the pocket all day?

The Mutts were/are Delusional enough to think they were getting a Nick Saban type coach. I have said from the beginning they were getting Ray Goff Jr. instead. They expect Nick Saban results from Kirby well you know because Kirby coached for Nick Saban. Mutt logic for you.

Is there still a functioning offense in CFB where you can just stay in the pocket all day?
I was thinking about that earlier. Teams nowadays seem to be going to the pistol with a big, mobile QB that can run or throw. Eason looks to be a pocket passer at best. A well fed one.

The Mutts were/are Delusional enough to think they were getting a Nick Saban type coach. I have said from the beginning they were getting Ray Goff Jr. instead. They expect Nick Saban results from Kirby well you know because Kirby coached for Nick Saban. Mutt logic for you.
It works opposite too. Lane Kiffin is a horrible head coach that has failed miserably in the pros and at several stops in college. He looks like a genius at Alabama.

I keep reading where UG fans are saying this seemed just like a Richt performance, but i don't recall Richt EVER almost losing to a pissass team like Nichols, or any of their gimmie games ever being close at all...

Richt usually beat those type teams 58-0 more often than not. Going to be hilarious when the mutts get to the Tenn/Florida part of the schedule. They are lucky they are in the worst division in the Power 5.

It works opposite too. Lane Kiffin is a horrible head coach that has failed miserably in the pros and at several stops in college. He looks like a genius at Alabama.

Another example is Muschamp. Looked like a genius when he was with Saban. Guy couldn't even win at Florida where he had a roster littered with 4* and 5* players. The only Saban disciple that has done anything is Jimbo. Jim McElwain looks like a decent coach but too early to tell.

The few mutts I know keep talking about all of Kirby's 'rings' I quickly correct them and say don't you mean Nick Saban's rings? Rest of season should be interesting.

Another example is Muschamp. Looked like a genius when he was with Saban. Guy couldn't even win at Florida where he had a roster littered with 4* and 5* players. The only Saban disciple that has done anything is Jimbo. Jim McElwain looks like a decent coach but too early to tell.

The few mutts I know keep talking about all of Kirby's 'rings' I quickly correct them and say don't you mean Nick Saban's rings? Rest of season should be interesting.
That's because Jimbo was basically a co-head coach without the responsibility under Bowden. None of these guys have had the reality check before diving into the shark tank like Mcelwain and fisher got.

Richt usually beat those type teams 58-0 more often than not. Going to be hilarious when the mutts get to the Tenn/Florida part of the schedule. They are lucky they are in the worst division in the Power 5.

With a quick search, it looks like Richt's worst upset loss at Ugag was probably on the road to a bad Colorado team in 2010. They had some trouble putting away N. Texas in 2013 but it wasn't really close at the end. And, they had their share of bad games, of course, to lesser teams. But Smart has probably given the dwags their worst game in a decade, and he's only 2 weeks into his first season.

With a quick search, it looks like Richt's worst upset loss at Ugag was probably on the road to a bad Colorado team in 2010. They had some trouble putting away N. Texas in 2013 but it wasn't really close at the end. And, they had their share of bad games, of course, to lesser teams. But Smart has probably given the dwags their worst game in a decade, and he's only 2 weeks into his first season.

Smart is also the winningest coach in UGAg history (counting coaches that have coached at least two games)

Yea, Tennessee appeared to wake up last night against VT. VT looked on their way to a dominant blowout, but proper adjustments were made and Tennessee ran away with it.

I don't think Eason or Chubb are good enough to carry UGAg this season. Eason is a slow fat white kid from a weak football state. It appears he has gained too much weight. Chubb looked ordinary, from the highlights I have seen of the game. Of course, I believe he has never had the potential of Gurley.
Key is ugag's D. Eason is anything but fat---he's actually quite strong and has a big time arm (slow-yes). As for Chubb, well, Nicholls' D line loaded with a bunch of Miss. CC transfers that looked a lot like SWAT tanks, had a lot to do with his paltry 4 yds per rush. No ugag apologist here JJ, just keeping it real. If we played em next Sat. we'd get creamed.

Key is ugag's D. Eason is anything but fat---he's actually quite strong and has a big time arm (slow-yes). As for Chubb, well, Nicholls' D line loaded with a bunch of Miss. CC transfers that looked a lot like SWAT tanks, had a lot to do with his paltry 4 yds per rush. No ugag apologist here JJ, just keeping it real. If we played em next Sat. we'd get creamed.

I don't buy that öööö. Nicholls is freaking Nicholls. Enough said.

Although Kiffin still gets an ass beating from daddy Saban every now and then. I love seeing that dick get humiliated in public.

http://usat.ly/2cfAQIv

tumblr_lmto9uCA331qjiwjro1_500.jpg

This is the funniest öööö I have ever read. I can't stop laughing.

I will see how Nicholls does against Incarnate Word Saturday before passing further judgement. If they beat IW, then perhaps Eason is better than I thought.

What a load of crap.

Back