Dwag Schadenfruede

This is the funniest öööö I have ever read. I can't stop laughing.
Well, ignorance is bliss TIA, in politics and athletics. Exactly how much would YOU have us favored by if we played ugag this Saturday!? And WHY? This should be good folks, butter the popcorn!
What a load of crap.
Well, there are opinions like: Eason has muscled up, not fattened up and we'd get creamed Sat if we played em, but then there are FACTS--research who played DL for Nicholls prior to this year and who played Sat. Then have people here on ST who have actually played and keep up, tell you if my first post was a load of crap.

Key is ugag's D. Eason is anything but fat---he's actually quite strong and has a big time arm (slow-yes). As for Chubb, well, Nicholls' D line loaded with a bunch of Miss. CC transfers that looked a lot like SWAT tanks, had a lot to do with his paltry 4 yds per rush. No ugag apologist here JJ, just keeping it real. If we played em next Sat. we'd get creamed.
"D line loaded with a bunch of Miss. CC transfers" = literally just two

http://www.geauxcolonels.com/roster.aspx?path=football&print=true

I'm not saying our DL is better than Nicholls' though, we still seem like we suck up front

"D line loaded with a bunch of Miss. CC transfers" = literally just two

http://www.geauxcolonels.com/roster.aspx?path=football&print=true

I'm not saying our DL is better than Nicholls' though, we still seem like we suck up front
2 is what, maybe FIFTY % ? What happened to us when ONE of ours went down last year?

Actually the 2 are the very guys that we seem to never get for several reasons, but there it is, reality. These 2 along with their LBs stuffed Chubb in a way that we haven't done since Gostis in '14 in the 2nd half. Btw, ugag has more than a couple of these types too.

Last edited:
Another example is Muschamp. Looked like a genius when he was with Saban. Guy couldn't even win at Florida where he had a roster littered with 4* and 5* players. The only Saban disciple that has done anything is Jimbo. Jim McElwain looks like a decent coach but too early to tell.

The few mutts I know keep talking about all of Kirby's 'rings' I quickly correct them and say don't you mean Nick Saban's rings? Rest of season should be interesting.

Didn't Muschamp come from the Mack Brown tree?

Well, ignorance is bliss TIA, in politics and athletics. Exactly how much would YOU have us favored by if we played ugag this Saturday!? And WHY? This should be good folks, butter the popcorn!

Well, there are opinions like: Eason has muscled up, not fattened up and we'd get creamed Sat if we played em, but then there are FACTS--research who played DL for Nicholls prior to this year and who played Sat. Then have people here on ST who have actually played and keep up, tell you if my first post was a load of crap.

With all due respect, I read your post as "If we played Nicholls St next Sat, we'd get creamed". If you meant "If we played the dwags", then I'd be less inclined to label your opinion as "crap".

TaxSlayer-Bowl-Georgia2-1_txczuu.jpg

Jim Chaney, everyone.

It looks like after the games he goes back to sleep in his van down by the river

I guess I misread it because I thought you were saying that Nicholls State would cream us. It was a great laugh, though.

With all due respect, I read your post as "If we played Nicholls St next Sat, we'd get creamed". If you meant "If we played the dwags", then I'd be less inclined to label your opinion as "crap".

It was only a 2 point game. So if Ugay would cream us then it stands to reason that Nicholls would most likely cream us also. Lots of cream.

Of all the freshmen QBs starting this year Eason has impressed the least. Just saying. Buechel and Hurts have been much more impressive. Francois too, but he is a redshirt.

2 is what, maybe FIFTY % ? What happened to us when ONE of ours went down last year?

Actually the 2 are the very guys that we seem to never get for several reasons, but there it is, reality. These 2 along with their LBs stuffed Chubb in a way that we haven't done since Gostis in '14 in the 2nd half. Btw, ugag has more than a couple of these types too.

Hey bro....Relax and enjoy the banter, ST doesn't have a message board Heisman and some here have actually played too...maybe even while wearing the white & gold.

Good teams get better through the year. To definitively say anybody not named Alabama would cream us is a little premature

our DL certainly leaves a lot to be desired as does CTR's scheme at times. From what I could tell Saturday, our DTs did not consistently maintain gap control, get push, or command blocks to free our LBs. We also left the flats wide open. Not good.

I thought the freshman Adams looked decent...He's a big body and at least holds his ground. It seems to me CPJ needs to assert himself with the defense ala 2014 post-UNC and demand more aggressive scheming.

Of all the freshmen QBs starting this year Eason has impressed the least. Just saying. Buechel and Hurts have been much more impressive. Francois too, but he is a redshirt.

No surprise here. I think the kid will full on wet the bed against the SEC.

Key is ugag's D. Eason is anything but fat---he's actually quite strong and has a big time arm (slow-yes). As for Chubb, well, Nicholls' D line loaded with a bunch of Miss. CC transfers that looked a lot like SWAT tanks, had a lot to do with his paltry 4 yds per rush. No ugag apologist here JJ, just keeping it real. If we played em next Sat. we'd get creamed.
You are a ööööhead.

Back