Dwags got a new 5-star OL today...what's on his left arm?

Oh you didn't say All-ACC or All-American. You said "of that caliber". IMO we have had players of that caliber. Dwyer and Nesbitt aren't even in the NFL. I listed 5 player that are in NFL.

The NFL and college are entirely two different things. You can be great to outstanding college player and not cut it in the NFL.

It took about 10 repetitions for my puppy to learn "sit". 30 years later and the Atlanta media still hasn't learned. This just reinforces my belief that the Atlanta sports media has a lower IQ than a dog.

If I ever get bored or tanked enough to call into that show I am going to steal this.

This is nothing different. UGA will continue to have top 10 classes and fail to do anything with it. Kirby is an idiot and will be a failure. Especially with Chaney. Any offensive talent will be wasted thanks to that fat ass.

Are you suggesting that Zach Laskey was the same caliber player at GT as Jonathan Dwyer, because he's in the NFL?
Obviously, Dwyer got lazier the longer he played. He went from beast mode to fat kid. Laskey got better every year.

The NFL and college are entirely two different things. You can be great to outstanding college player and not cut it in the NFL.
I agree. How many Heisman winners have succeeded in the NFL? You can't compare NFL and college.

Back