Elite Fan Check-in Thread

I think the video was for only for season ticket holders who have been around for, you know, a long time - the GTAA wasn't sure the older supporters would understand all the back-n-forth on that newfangled social medium so they broke it down. Kind of the same principal as those old-people playing cards with the really big numbers.

I’ve been a season ticket holder and AT giver every year since 1982. I just gave an extra donation in the 404 hat promo a couple weeks ago. I did miss attending the NCST game but was there for Citadel, VT and mutts.... I didn’t get the video or any communication about signing day yesterday. I didn’t know it existed until reading this thread.

I’ve been a season ticket holder and AT giver every year since 1982. I just gave an extra donation in the 404 hat promo a couple weeks ago. I did miss attending the NCST game but was there for Citadel, VT and mutts.... I didn’t get the video or any communication about signing day yesterday. I didn’t know it existed until reading this thread.
I’m not sure that they did. But I sat through the same 3 games (and others.... missed USF and NCST) and feel like Tech should give me the Tech equivalent of a Purple Heart for that.

Ok a friend forwarded me the video. Wow, was not expecting the end. Very cool.

I’m not sure that they did. But I sat through the same 3 games (and others.... missed USF and NCST) and feel like Tech should give me the Tech equivalent of a Purple Heart for that.
Wait just a minute. You missed USF (a win) and NC State (a win) but were at the others? I smell a pattern! @savbandjacket is a jinx! :)

And I'm still calling BS on the video! :)

Wait just a minute. You missed USF (a win) and NC State (a win) but were at the others? I smell a pattern! @savbandjacket is a jinx! :)

And I'm still calling BS on the video! :)
I’m obviously the problem. Maybe y’all should send me more cases to make sure I don’t make any games.

Got video as well. I appreciate the outreach from the program. I would imagine that all season ticket holders got this (?).

Very kind of you to share with the poors of the board, @coit. Hopefully this will motivate them to reach the greatness of the elites handpicked by Collins who got the video.

The program does need much, much more support. Hopefully, others will jump on board with tickets next season, but perhaps, a donation if tickets won't work due to distance/life/etc.

The program does need much, much more support. Hopefully, others will jump on board with tickets next season, but perhaps, a donation if tickets won't work due to distance/life/etc.

Exactly! People want a good football program but they don't want to pay for it. Imagine what Stingtalk could do with some focused fundraising.

There are probably 200 fairly regular participants here, if I had to guess. If each one of us gave just $50,000 to the program, that would be $10 million to the program. Think of what we could accomplish as elite fans!

Exactly! People want a good football program but they don't want to pay for it. Imagine what Stingtalk could do with some focused fundraising.

There are probably 200 fairly regular participants here, if I had to guess. If each one of us gave just $50,000 to the program, that would be $10 million to the program. Think of what we could accomplish as elite fans!
Shouldn't be a problem for all the fancy pants watch-collecting El-Camino-driving gun-hoarding dudes on this board.

Very kind of you to share with the poors of the board, @coit. Hopefully this will motivate them to reach the greatness of the elites handpicked by Collins who got the video.

Having to get an elite video shared rather than in an e-mail is for the little people.

I got the email with video this morning. Was anybody else's addressed "Dear Bob," ?? :rotfl:

Why doesn’t gtphd just cut a check for that on our behalf?

Back