End of Season Thread

This isn’t to say anything at all and I questioned weather I’d post this. But look at 15 seconds into this video. Then have a coke and a smile. Maybe a bourbon.

I'm glad he's gone but I think the Saban rehab program would do Collins a lot of good. Then again, they might not want that "rat poison" in their program. Can't say I wouldn't blame them.

So glad we got Key.

ööööwthah effing pussy ass bitch undercover mutt. Fick him so much.

I’ve posted this before. I was at my kids’ end of summer camp performance this past June. I’m in the stands of the gym. I look to my right and sitting directly next to me, ööööing goof ass colons. I tell my nopic wife “that’s clown next to me”. She told me to shut I was being loud. I said I didn’t give a öööö he ruined my Alma mater. I watched his maggot ass get into a pos brand new sparkly ass suburban that we all bankrolled. High level elite öööö too. Anyways. We get home and my daughter tells me there was a girl in the camp that everyone hated. It was his daughter. F* that guy. And my daughter says f* his daughter too.

Watching the replay from the sweet victory, I believe the interception by UCF should have been ruled an incomplete pass. The DB did not have possession prior to being OB. This was never discussed by the announcers but maybe that is why Coach Key challenged. I know it's kind of nitpicking after a nice W but still I like to critique errors I see by the zebras.

Watching the replay from the sweet victory, I believe the interception by UCF should have been ruled an incomplete pass. The DB did not have possession prior to being OB. This was never discussed by the announcers but maybe that is why Coach Key challenged. I know it's kind of nitpicking after a nice W but still I like to critique errors I see by the zebras.

My biggest critique of that play is for ESPN. I think it was likely a pick, but it's tough to be sure because somehow they never slowed it down, zoomed in, or considered the possession factor on the broadcast.

We have come full circle gents! Compare that bile to this.

Dude has a big head. Lots of room for hating Georgia in there

IMG_4872.jpeg

I won't lie, when Coach Key came up to Haynes King and screamed in his ear, that got me a little bit...

Referees were pretty horrible in general. Hard to believe anybody could be worse than ACC officials, but these guys managed it.

Back