EPIC meltdown on AJC boards

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I suck. The AJC sucks. etc.

But, I had to share this gem.

No, seriously, Yellow Fuzzy, I will personally kick your ass. Just give me an address.
September 8th, 2010
5:51 pm

You know what, Techies, I’m feeling generous — I’ll go ahead and extend my offer to rest of you worthless wastes of oxygen — ass-kickings for the first 10 of you to provide an address. Or, you can just wait till November, when your team will receive a first-rate beatdown at the hands of UGA, with or without Green.

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blo...green-must-sit-out-four-games/comment-page-5/

Congratulations. I think you're the first person to ever link and/OR recommend looking at AJC boards/comments. ****ing retart.

Mods, please ban.

How the **** do you get all those posts in a month?

Yes, please ban this worthless ****.

Really? In case you haven't noticed, you're number two on the ST list of people the majority of posters think is useless. Don't you read the OT thread?

And the hits keep coming:

Aj
September 8th, 2010
6:07 pm

Yes AJ Green was wrong BUT HOW IN THE HELL DOES UGA EXCEPT THIS BACK WOODS PENALTY>>>And U Know what I am Saying this is BULL and Unfair???Any incoming prospect should take a hard look at this, because IF UGA ALLOWS the NCAA to impose this harsh of suspension on a small in fraction just think what’s coming…IT’s Time CMR and AD to SHOW the BULL DAWG NATION that THE NCAA is not getting away with this on their watch>>>MAN UP MARK..Protect your PLAYERS.AS U ALWAYS SAY FINISH THE DRILL..True DAWGS BITE BACK!!!!

Coulda just stopped there.

:)

Seriously. Erase that font name, create a new one, and never visit the AJC blog response pages again. You will be a better man for it.

Coulda just stopped there.

:)
Seriously. Erase that font name, create a new one, and never visit the AJC blog response pages again. You will be a better man for it.

C'mon. There is pure gold there. I mean, I don't value the AJC's journalism or anything, but there is nowhere, and I mean NOWHERE, to see this kind of train wreck.

There is actually some good advice in beej's post. See, the thing about the internet is that you can register for a new name and create a new identity.

Throw away your first attempt and try again.

I gotta agree on the ban. I had high hopes for Jacket(ajc) when he looked like he was fitting in just fine after a week of getting his feet wet, but this is retarded. Its been downhill ever since. Posting garbage about banning others, banning himself, and now linking a website that he's used to running around on that is literally the biggest garbage football site on the net, like any of us give a ****.

You might pull that **** off on other boards, but you get your ass kicked around here for posting that ****.

I gotta agree on the ban. I had high hopes for Jacket(ajc) when he looked like he was fitting in just fine after a week of getting his feet wet, but this is retarded. Its been downhill ever since. Posting garbage about banning others, banning himself, and now linking a website that he's used to running around on that is literally the biggest garbage football site on the net, like any of us give a ****.

You might pull that **** off on other boards, but you get your ass kicked around here for posting that ****.

Ouch, dude.

Stop ****ing posting dummy. 20 posts a day is not healthy. It means you have a ****ing problem and annoy too many people.

Did I say 20 posts per day? I meant 36 which is slightly less than what you have averaged since joining. You have a problem and you're making us deal with it.

I think you should drop the (ajc) as a show of good faith.

But, I had to share this gem.

No, seriously, Yellow Fuzzy, I will personally kick your ass. Just give me an address.
September 8th, 2010
5:51 pm

You know what, Techies, I’m feeling generous — I’ll go ahead and extend my offer to rest of you worthless wastes of oxygen — ass-kickings for the first 10 of you to provide an address. Or, you can just wait till November, when your team will receive a first-rate beatdown at the hands of UGA, with or without Green.

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blo...green-must-sit-out-four-games/comment-page-5/

Someone should post an address in the hood.

Back