EPIC meltdown on AJC boards

I'm so glad there is someone who posts more than me. And almost twice as much, too.

Is this just a guy who works for the AJC that's looking for more hits? The AJC would do something stupid like this. EPIC COMMENTS!!!!!111!!

Someone in College Park used my social security number to apply for credit cards. I may post that address. Justice will be served one way or another.

Yep. Excellent punishment.

He'll wake up to copious amounts of trash in his yard, guys standing on his roof peeing on him as he walks to his car, yelling obscenities at him with tobacco juice dripping out the corner of their mouths, and crawling around on all fours barking incessantly, pulling up grass in their mouths, and trying to start fights with him.

But the best part is you'll make him a GA Tech fan in the process.

Someone in College Park used my social security number to apply for credit cards. I may post that address. Justice will be served one way or another.

Dear Mr. chilidogking,
How badly will our beloved Jackets lose this week and how, exactly, will it happen?

love,
ArchiTECH

Dear Mr. chilidogking,
How badly will our beloved Jackets lose this week and how, exactly, will it happen?

love,
ArchiTECH

ArchiTECH - it is not looking good. Last week SC State exposed weaknesses in Al Groh's defense that the Kansas offense will exploit for at least 3 touchdowns.

The Jackets will be out of their element so far from home, and the offense will appear rusty once again. Joshua Nesbitt can do great things, but he will not be able to carry the load on his own. Kansas will use Iowa's blueprint to stop the run, forcing GT to try (without success) to develop a passing game. Expect at least one big play from Stephen Hill, but expect a pick 6 as well.

Kansas 28 - GT 20

ArchiTECH - it is not looking good. Last week SC State exposed weaknesses in Al Groh's defense that the Kansas offense will exploit for at least 3 touchdowns.

The Jackets will be out of their element so far from home, and the offense will appear rusty once again. Joshua Nesbitt can do great things, but he will not be able to carry the load on his own. Kansas will use Iowa's blueprint to stop the run, forcing GT to try (without success) to develop a passing game. Expect at least one big play from Stephen Hill, but expect a pick 6 as well.

Kansas 28 - GT 20
This will happen if we run the exact same plays as week on both sides of the ball and do not adjust at all.

Kansas 28 - GT 20

Excellent. I feel much better, now. Good to have you back.

love,
ArchiTECH

Kansas 28 - GT 20

Thank you, Archi, for getting chilidogking to man up for us.

Have really needed this Chilidogking. All is right with the world now. I feel really good about Sat!

I'm heading to Kansas tomorrow. Without this I don't know if I could have made the trip.

Traditions are not meant to be broken, I thought we'd lost the tradition of the mighty chilidogking prediction.

Go Jackets!

Back