EPIC meltdown on AJC boards

Someone in College Park used my social security number to apply for credit cards. I may post that address. Justice will be served one way or another.

Probably the same guy that tried mine...or should I say continually tries mine, going on for over a year.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I suck. The AJC sucks. etc.

But, I had to share this gem.

No, no, no, you didn't.

So the AJC decides to boost its image by going grassroots, and JacketFan(ajc) is assigned to StingTalk. Everyone does things for a reason, so I'm sure the incentive is there for him/her/it to do this.

It's just the fact that we don't like being force fed sh*t on this board. And you're smart enough to try to maintain your cool to try and blend in to greater your chances of success.

So just send this thread to all the AJC staff emails that you can find.

http://projects.ajc.com/customercare/contactus/

"Opinion / Editorial Board

Letters to the Editor - letters@ajc.com, 404-526-5432, fax 404-526-5611
Permission request form for reprints - ajcreprints@parsintl.com,
Publisher - Michael Joseph, 404-526-5893, mjoseph@ajc.com
Editor - Julia Wallace, 404-526-7679, jdwallace@ajc.com
Publisher - Michael Joseph, 404-526-5893, mjoseph@ajc.com
Editor - Julia Wallace, 404-526-7679, jdwallace@ajc.com
Senior Vice President, Circulation/Production/Technology - Bob Eickhoff, 404-526-5011, beickhoff@ajc.com
Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer - Todd Cregar, 404-526-5125, tcregar@ajc.com
Senior Vice President, Human Resources - Susan Davidson, 404-526-5377, sdavidson@ajc.com
Senior Vice President, Sales - Moya Neville, 404-526-2009, moya.neville@ajcmediasolutions.com
Vice President, Sr. Managing Editor - James Mallory, 404-526-5325, jmallory@ajc.com
Vice President, Marketing - Amy Chown, 404-526-7214, achown@ajc.com
Customer care: customercare@ajc.com

^ dunno about that, but jacketfan(ajc), never ever post a thread in reference to yourself, a topic beaten to death, and above all else NEVER to the AJC comments section.

absolute horsesh** there. follow those rules and you should be okay...

Has anyone seen the dude on ajc blogs with the name "Mark Richt's Tanning Salon", wonder who that is? Lol

AJC boards, Yahoo boards, news paper boards, etc. are very useful. They are the fly paper of the internet. Except instead of catching flies they catch trolls.

The coverage of this team is very limited - the AJC sucks, but it's what we've got. Jesus. Furthermore, I know that there are ST posters on the AJC all the time. Some of them even use the same names. And I gave my reason for using the (ajc) - if I could change my username without having to cancel one account to start another one, I would.

The coverage of this team is very limited - the AJC sucks, but it's what we've got. Jesus. Furthermore, I know that there are ST posters on the AJC all the time. Some of them even use the same names. And I gave my reason for using the (ajc) - if I could change my username without having to cancel one account to start another one, I would.

Awesome. Thanks for explaining. Just don't link it here. No one cares. Really. No one.

This thread reminds me of when Adamm would link to threads on his forum saying, "You guys aren't going to believe what this U[sic]GA said on my forum!!!"

Back