Eric Singleton is at home.

Everyone on here who was fretting (all year long) about him transferring can suck my stinger.

You are probably lying, but it is actually possible, because someone closer to Singleton than his former coach provided the info to my friend.
1701829861883.gif

Thanks needed some good news after the basketball game

I fumbled my phone when I clicked on the football forum and saw an Eric Singleton Jr thread. It’s like I’ve been expecting him to leave so the thread title immediately set me off. The old Haynes King one from earlier did the same thing to me. This offense sticking together and coming back is gonna be nasty potentially. Can’t wait to see who the staff can pull in from the portal to make an immediate impact. A big bowling ball back for the offense and any and all defensive pieces and we can be one of the first teams out of next year’s SEC/B10 post season tournament.

His dad has been saying all along they aren't the type to jump around and chase money. He's here for the GT degree.
Though yesterday’s post was connected to him agreeing to NIL$ coming his way.

His dad has been saying all along they aren't the type to jump around and chase money. He's here for the GT degree.

He keeps putting up numbers he will be an NFL draft pick.

Though yesterday’s post was connected to him agreeing to NIL$ coming his way.
He should be getting NIL money, he's earned it. I just hope we have enough in the bank to retain him and similar athletes until graduation.

Back