Erin Andrews ...

gtnc72

Dodd-Like
... gave GT about 15 seconds of love on the Game Day "pre-show" commenting on the offense and showing stats on-screen. A "quickie" at 15 seconds, but quality from Ms. Andrews. :wink:

... gave GT about 15 seconds of love on the Game Day "pre-show" commenting on the offense and showing stats on-screen. A "quickie" at 15 seconds, but quality from Ms. Andrews. :wink:
Glad to see her talking about GT...but tired of the continued reference to our "triple option" offense when we only run that play 5% of the time. arrgh.

I'll take a quickie from Erin Andrews any day...

My wife has a workout class with her every week, and says she's the most obnoxious person EVER. She absolutely despises her... As such, I will have to tell her to say something to Erin next time she sees her. lol

too bad she's sitting next to zombie pollack.

I hate the fact Pollack went to UGA...came very close to going GT...but I have to say I have been impressed with him as an analyst the past 2 years.

It was evident on The Experts last year that he did his homework and quickly remembered stats and team references "off the cuff". He was by far the sharpest guy on there.

He has also done a good job of becoming more neutral at a young age...which is necessary to be part of the national crew. The natural tendencies will always be there...but he does a good job muting them.

Also...off the field he is a good guy.

:useless:

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

erin-andrews.jpg

She may be obnoxious but what a bod. As for me no QUICKIE it would have to be a LONGIE.

My wife has a workout class with her every week, and says she's the most obnoxious person EVER. She absolutely despises her... As such, I will have to tell her to say something to Erin next time she sees her. lol

This is like how every girl I've ever dated HATES every good looking girl we meet...:rolleyes:

This is like how every girl I've ever dated HATES every good looking girl we meet...:rolleyes:
Nah... she just hates that she is on her phone with her Agent half of the class and doesn't actually do the workout.

Edit: Meant to mention that my wife thinks she has to go to the classes as part of her gig as the rep for Reebok's ReeZig shoes, which is why she doesn't care about the class.

Erin Andrews lives in Smyrna?

She may be obnoxious but what a bod. As for me no QUICKIE it would have to be a LONGIE.

Interesting observation.

I saw her on Kimmel the other night and she was very appealing. Physically captivating, lots of energy. Half my age plus seven. I use to work in Smyrna...:lol:

That seems like a strange place for an ESPN personality to live. Does ESPN even have a studio in Atlanta?

That seems like a strange place for an ESPN personality to live. Does ESPN even have a studio in Atlanta?
David Pollack lives in Atlanta also....I think Gwinnett...ESPN makes big $$$...they just fly their analysts back and forth depending on need. Erin travels every week to a different college location so it does not matter where she lives. Atlanta actually makes sense because you can get direct flights to anywhere.
Some ESPN personalities have mini-studios set up at their home for during week interviews...like Urban Meyer.
ESPN has the $$ to spend.

EA used to be the in-studio personality during Braves games, so I'm sure she lives in Atlanta. Also, she was hot then too.

Back