Erin Andrews ...

Is Pollack a really young looking guy with black hair, comes off like a prick?

I hate the fact Pollack went to UGA...came very close to going GT...but I have to say I have been impressed with him as an analyst the past 2 years.

It was evident on The Experts last year that he did his homework and quickly remembered stats and team references "off the cuff". He was by far the sharpest guy on there.

He has also done a good job of becoming more neutral at a young age...which is necessary to be part of the national crew. The natural tendencies will always be there...but he does a good job muting them.

Also...off the field he is a good guy.

I told someone EXACTLY this last week. I hate that he is a dawg but he is quickly turning into one of my favorite analyst.

For some reason I think think she lives in Dekalb............Dunwoody maybe?

Yes, Dunwoody.

BTW - Those naked pictures of her a while back just improved my opinion of her. Great body! She has nothing to be ashamed of physically.

erin-andrews.jpg

Get them effing heels off the court.:furious:

I hate the fact Pollack went to UGA...came very close to going GT...but I have to say I have been impressed with him as an analyst the past 2 years.

It was evident on The Experts last year that he did his homework and quickly remembered stats and team references "off the cuff". He was by far the sharpest guy on there.

He has also done a good job of becoming more neutral at a young age...which is necessary to be part of the national crew. The natural tendencies will always be there...but he does a good job muting them.

Also...off the field he is a good guy.

I will say the same for Matt Stinchcomb, impressive young man and though he turned out to be a Dawgie, I cannot root against him personally, coached him as a youth in soccer of all things on a team with my son.

He does a pretty good job for ESPN as well and is often interviewed on 680.

I will say the same for Matt Stinchcomb, impressive young man and though he turned out to be a Dawgie, I cannot root against him personally, coached him as a youth in soccer of all things on a team with my son.

He does a pretty good job for ESPN as well and is often interviewed on 680.

I have seen Stinchcomb twice on the segment where they "argue their case" like lawyers...he actually does a great job. He is an intelligent guy...probably has an IQ equivalent to 5 typical UGA players combined.

Back