Even CPJ isn't happy, wants to get bought out

But we didn't... And to be honest some that seemed close weren't very close. We were lucky to be in the game in 2010. Had no chance in 2009 with their rushing attack. 2011 and 2012 were blowouts.

Let's not forget in 2010 we gave them the ball inside our 30 yardline two or three times and let them score on purpose once.

From Kleinlein, as sent to me:

"I am excited about how our search is progressing. The search committee and I are pleased with the level of candidates who expressed an interest in our position and with those who have interviewed for the position. I look forward to continuing the evaluation process and naming a head coach soon."

Code words for - we have no idea what we're doing. Either nobody they have offered the job to has accepted or nobody wowed them enough in interviews for an offer. And if the latter is true, it makes you wonder who they chose to interview.
But at least they admitted to interviewing somebody.

Penn State has no idea what they're doing:
"The search for the new leader of the Penn State football program is progressing very well. We are on schedule and I anticipate having the new head coach in place in a matter of days. The search is robust as we anticipated it would be and we have an excellent pool of candidates. I have heard from many coaches, or their representatives, who have expressed their interest in the position."

Back