Even The Red and Black says Uga fans are too obnoxious

Lol, so they disrespected Kentucky fans by labeling them a basketball school? They’ll probably come to Atlanta and label GT fans a bunch of engineers.

Whoever said this guy is a Snowflake hit the nail on the head

Somebody needs to tell this guy there’s an easy way to avoid drunk, obnoxious fans from any school if it bothers him that much. It’s called stay home and watch it on TV.

It has been reported it is only in club type, restricted areas. BDS allows in all areas now but UGA doesn’t

Drunk fans was a reason given. Idk
I went to UGA for three months out of high school before joining the army. They were having a big to-do about the redneck band no longer playing Dixie.

Apparently the argument was that when they played it, Rebel Yell bottles would be launched from the upper deck and hurt people below.

Wow, UGA alums and workers do not appreciate their football team at all. I cannot imagine sending my son to environment when his work and life are taken for granted. #UGAExodus

No beer sales in Sanford and Son stadium?
I wondered about that too. I thought they had allowed it for years before Tech finally allowed it. The difference though is that those buying and drinking beer at BDS are seldom, if ever, out of control. Maybe we should ban the sale of beer this weekend (ONLY this weekend) to at least try to keep them sober.

You guys can call him a snowflake all you want, but he tells the truth. I have never experienced the crap that goes on at the cesspool at any other stadium I have ever visited.
2008 Peach Bowl. LSU fans were nasty. Not horrible just old men in cutoffs and Birkenstocks yelling, “ Make em suffer! Make ‘em suffer!” I was already oissed but my 65 year old father (at the time) was ready to whoop some ass. Never saw that before out of my dad. 71’ ME grad.

Back