Even The Red and Black says Uga fans are too obnoxious

2008 Peach Bowl. LSU fans were nasty. Not horrible just old men in cutoffs and Birkenstocks yelling, “ Make em suffer! Make ‘em suffer!” I was already oissed but my 65 year old father (at the time) was ready to whoop some ass. Never saw that before out of my dad. 71’ ME grad.
Definitely not disputing you, but I don't remember any of that. Regardless, nobody spit on me like a mutt redneck did after a Tech win in Athens.

You guys can call him a snowflake all you want, but he tells the truth. I have never experienced the crap that goes on at the cesspool at any other stadium I have ever visited.
It’s actually worse at our place when we play them. Our game allows some of their knuckle dragging poors who can’t afford season tickets to come to a game. They don’t mix well at all with our fans.

So a UGA student realized that they’re classless and trashy? Has he realized that since he’s getting the same diploma, he’s stupid and trashy too?

My wife ragged me Saturday night for cussing so much during the second half.
Some douchebag got in my face at 216 for yelling “öööö you ref” in front of his kids. I was like bro, this is the cheapest seats in the whole stadium, you’re lucky your kids aren’t watching people defecating in the corners. The whole upper north is cheap pretentious homos. Except you JJ. You’re not cheap.

Some douchebag got in my face at 216 for yelling “öööö you ref” in front of his kids. I was like bro, this is the cheapest seats in the whole stadium, you’re lucky your kids aren’t watching people defecating in the corners. The whole upper north is cheap pretentious homos. Except you JJ. You’re not cheap.

I’m pretty sure the ref can’t hear you from 216.

can you hear me yelling öööö you coit right now?

1700533165996.png

This guy sounds like a snowflake....
He probably is, but everything he said was spot on. People either have class or they don't, and we've experienced the typical classless gagger fan first hand. They can't help themselves.

Remember, first move is to sweep the leg and get him on the ground
Then ground and pound. They'll probably be bordering on being öööö-faced so the left sweep should be easy. Just don't hit em in the head because those thick skulls don't give much.

I wish I had been walking by so I could have channelled Bill Burr, stopped, pointed at you, and in a Boston Southie accent said "wait, what the öööö did you ööööing say, asshole?"

I wish I had been walking by so I could have channelled Bill Burr, stopped, pointed at you, and in a Boston Southie accent said "wait, what the öööö did you ööööing say, asshole?"

I kept yelling your name asshole. Are you deaf up there? I kept yelling “JJ! JJ!” and some guy yelled back “Shut the öööö up!” Oh wait maybe that was you.

I’m pretty sure the ref can’t hear you from 216.
Miami's QB actually looked at me, shook his head, and laughed the game we beat them a decade or so back when we beat them.

I kept yelling your name asshole. Are you deaf up there? I kept yelling “JJ! JJ!” and some guy yelled back “Shut the öööö up!” Oh wait maybe that was you.
Fuuuuuuddddddddeeeeee.....I gotta pay attention to such things. Maybe you can go to the pisser when I do and we can have an awkward urinal conversation "sorry bout that penis."

I have been to games at Bama, Clemson, USC, LSU, UF, et al.

Make no mistake, UGA "fans' are the absolute worst. Most UGA grads aren't that bad, it is hard to be overly aggressive when you are an actual grad of a school that offers jokes of a degree like "Magazines" and work at McDonald's out of school.

It's the Walmart fans that bark at their television on Saturdays that make that place insufferable. For some reason, they feel the need to overcompensate their need for validation of their life's complete failure to materialize into something successful and become total assholes.

Back