EWU butt hurt

Eh, öööö that guy. You ditch your team for the hint of greener pastures, and, ironically enough, will play against team in the upcoming season. Why the hell do you think it would be all roses and well-wishes? The butt-hurt is definitely real here, and quite justified.

Can't blame a guy at all for transferring to a better school (presumably) and a far bigger football opportunity.

Can't blame a guy at all for transferring to a better school (presumably) and a far bigger football opportunity.

That's fine, but don't hang around and throw salt in the wounds by trying to use their facilities to get yourself ready to play for another school. That's like having your girlfriend or wife leave you, then ask to borrow all your pots and pans so she can go cook up a nice dinner for the guy she's with now. All things told, this kid should have made his decision, addressed his teammates privately, released a short press statement, then cleaned his öööö out and walked off into the sunset. I'm sure he can find SOME way to still work out on his own until he can enroll at Oregon.

This shows what a sham the ncaa rules are. This guy isn't jumping schools mid degree, he is graduating. Because the school doesn't like what he is doing post graduation, he is being denied benefits he was promised during his recruitment. I can see dropping him from team meetings and getting his playbook back, but denying him access to the athletic facilities and training is BS.

That's fine, but don't hang around and throw salt in the wounds by trying to use their facilities to get yourself ready to play for another school. That's like having your girlfriend or wife leave you, then ask to borrow all your pots and pans so she can go cook up a nice dinner for the guy she's with now. All things told, this kid should have made his decision, addressed his teammates privately, released a short press statement, then cleaned his öööö out and walked off into the sunset. I'm sure he can find SOME way to still work out on his own until he can enroll at Oregon.

:bigcry:

I want to know where a college kid found the time and money in three, maybe four years to get himself completely sleeved out like that.

Was expecting a much article based on the thread.

Butthurt L. Around. The sleeve tats indicate that the QB might be a giant doucher, but hearing that the team took down his award plaques is straight hatin'.

EWU should rename themselves the EWU Player Haters. New uniforms:

player.haters.ball

AUinvestor
1 day ago
I'm glad we finally succumbed to the pressure and went ahead and put "butt-hurt" in the dictionary as a suitable word to describe someone's feelings. It was long overdue, and a needed addition to the American vernacular.

:biggthumpup:

This shows what a sham the ncaa rules are. This guy isn't jumping schools mid degree, he is graduating. Because the school doesn't like what he is doing post graduation, he is being denied benefits he was promised during his recruitment. I can see dropping him from team meetings and getting his playbook back, but denying him access to the athletic facilities and training is BS.

:bigcry:

Pretty sure that we have reached peak butthurt when CBS is using it in a headline.

We need to find a new word. I say we just start using Yetman.

Back