EWU butt hurt

This shows what a sham the ncaa rules are. This guy isn't jumping schools mid degree, he is graduating. Because the school doesn't like what he is doing post graduation, he is being denied benefits he was promised during his recruitment. I can see dropping him from team meetings and getting his playbook back, but denying him access to the athletic facilities and training is BS.
The problem is, what he's doing with those facilities directly hurts the program, because they play Oregon week one. Besides, although most of us just assume this to be the case, do graduated players have carte blanche to still use all athletic facilities? I'm legitimately asking.

Pretty sure that we have reached peak butthurt when CBS is using it in a headline.

We need to find a new word. I say we just start using Yetman.

I was pretty shocked a media outlet would use that in a headline too. I can see them including it in the quote, but the headline? Don't think they thought that one through.

I didn't think he transferred. I thought he graduated.

The problem is, what he's doing with those facilities directly hurts the program, because they play Oregon week one. Besides, although most of us just assume this to be the case, do graduated players have carte blanche to still use all athletic facilities? I'm legitimately asking.

He is still an athlete in good standing. If they give anyone access to the facilities that are graduating or announced for the NFL, the guy has a case. The guy has held up his end of the contract. The school hasn't (assuming he would have use of the facility if he said he was returning)..

bootywhack
bottom damage
rectal affliction
pooper oopser

rear tears

tears for rears

16441746489_8cf930af3d_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back