F$U / Louieville Game Thread

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Early, sure, but I wanted to post this pic of FSU strolling by their favorite restaurant.

B1I8burIEAAD5ZZ.jpg:large

Maybe their favorite spot to hit - but check out the steel cage in front of the ramp - gotta have it barricaded to keep all of those crab leg munching fans out.

I don't think this will be much of a game at all.....I think the Louisville D is being touted as one of the best in the nation, but after tonight, everyone will simply say that the D was not very good after all. You'll see all the talking heads say that Louisville hasn't really been challenged yet on D and that they were only perceived as good based on who they played. This FSU win will be downplayed by all. Just wait and see.

FSU 41-13

Maybe their favorite spot to hit - but check out the steel cage in front of the ramp - gotta have it barricaded to keep all of those crab leg munching fans out.

Well thought for all the hype they were visiting friends in ....jail........:lol:

I think FSU is headed for the upset by Louisville.

LVL's D is legit. FSU's running game is NOT legit.

I'll be looking for "gifts" from the refs in FSU's favor.

I'm not sure how legit their D is or not.

They did hold Miami to 13 but Miami was breaking in a new QB, who is getting better and better.

Held Syracuse to 6, but Syracuse is only averaging 20 ppg.

Watson-less Clemson scored 23.

And they held NCSU (who was and is in a tail spin) to 18.

I just don't know that they have the athletes to hang with FSU.

You guys are dreaming. Look I hate FSU as much as the next guy, but the Louisville offensive line is an absolute train wreck. FSU wins an ugly one, 20-10

Don't understand the hate for FSU, I mean I don't go out of my way to root for them but Tallahassee is a fun place and their fans are pretty good and chill compared to my experience in Gainesville.

I would rather we play an undefeated FSU team for the ACC Championship.

As long as there is a fat guy giving away a truck at some point, I'm excited as hell. #GodBlessAmerica

Don't understand the hate for FSU, I mean I don't go out of my way to root for them but Tallahassee is a fun place and their fans are pretty good and chill compared to my experience in Gainesville.

I'm assuming you weren't around during the 90s when they owned GT for a good 10 year run. I really hated them back then, but now that we don't play them every year and we picked up a couple of wins against them, the hatred has faded.

JRjr

My hatred had faded a bit as well, but the Jameis Winston era has brought it back. The fact that they kicked our ass didn't help, but it was Bobby Bowden's "boys will be boys" discipline and Mickey Andrews' intentionally injuring defense that really made me hate them. Jimbo Fisher has brought back the lack of discipline, so they're back on my öööö list.

My hatred had faded a bit as well, but the Jameis Winston era has brought it back. The fact that they kicked our ass didn't help, but it was Bobby Bowden's "boys will be boys" discipline and Mickey Andrews' intentionally injuring defense that really made me hate them. Jimbo Fisher has brought back the lack of discipline, so they're back on my öööö list.

Meh, take out the rape charge(which you have to since over 50% of rape accusations are false), and what has he done?

It's the same thing with Manziel.....if there was at all times a camera/the media around me, you, or 99% of ppl while they're in college, it wouldn't be pretty either.

Meh, take out the rape charge(which you have to since over 50% of rape accusations are false), and what has he done?

It's the same thing with Manziel.....if there was at all times a camera/the media around me, you, or 99% of ppl while they're in college, it wouldn't be pretty either.

Uh, almost got evicted for causing property damage? Shoplifted and gotten caught? Stole drinks for no reason and was a total douchebag at Burger King? Made a dumbass public display of himself by doing something that showed absolutely no sense at all after the rape thing?

Also, you can't just "take out the rape charge". False or not, FSU most definitely tried to cover it up and Winston didn't learn anything from the experience. If I was accused of rape, you can bet the LAST thing I'd do was repeatedly yell "öööö HER RIGHT IN THE ööööö" in the middle of campus.

Manziel's a little different. He's arrogant and probably kind of a douchebag, but he's no Jameis Winston.

Too many squealing that ACC is weak and FSU doesn't belong in a playoff (or even top 10), so go FSU.

Back