Finally some justice for Anthony Egbuniwe

All the hate for Egbuniwe annoys me. The year before that, when he was a DE, he looked really good. He wasn't fast enough to play LB and just looked uncomfortable. He could have been really good in a 4-3

If Egbuniwe lays out the QB, it's a personal foul. He wasn't prepared to be hit, and it showed.

It must be "throw mud at ex-Jackets" week. We can find something to talk about around here where we don't have to eat our own I hope.

Tevin sucks

One thing can be said for Tevin, he got 100% out of his given talent. Most guys don't come close to that. Also, imagine how big a world of hurt we would have been in w/o him. I'd say he deserves appreciation from the fanbase more than jeers. That's what mutts are for.

Tevin sucks

Tevin is a Tech man. Tevin not only graduated from Georgia Tech, but he wore the white and gold and played his heart out. He had to lead the offense, as a redshirt sophomore, when our warrior quarterback, JfN, endured a season ending injury on a dark night in Blacksburg. Tevin graduated shortly after the first practice of 2012 fall camp. He was the first Georgia Tech quarterback to play as a graduate studenthttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graduate_student since George Godsey in 2001. Tevin could have left himself just one class during 2012 football season had he not finished his degree requirements over the summer. However, he had promised his family that he would graduate in four years and he wanted to honor that promise. Tevin holds the Georgia Tech record for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback, breaking the record previously held by JfN himself.

Now you, who apparently from your posts are not even attending Tech, yet, want to sit behind your computer and say "Tevin sucks"?

Please come back in four or five years when you have your Tech degree in hand and tell me Tevin sucks. Then I will listen, because you will have a better understanding of what it means to be a Tech man.

Oh come on with this tech man, b.s... Attending tech isn't some end all be all that defines someone's worthiness. Get off your high horse, champ.

Tevin is a Tech man. Tevin not only graduated from Georgia Tech, but he wore the white and gold and played his heart out. He had to lead the offense, as a redshirt sophomore, when our warrior quarterback, JfN, endured a season ending injury on a dark night in Blacksburg. Tevin graduated shortly after the first practice of 2012 fall camp. He was the first Georgia Tech quarterback to play as a graduate student since George Godsey in 2001. Tevin could have left himself just one class during 2012 football season had he not finished his degree requirements over the summer. However, he had promised his family that he would graduate in four years and he wanted to honor that promise. Tevin holds the Georgia Tech record for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback, breaking the record previously held by JfN himself.

Now you, who apparently from your posts are not even attending Tech, yet, want to sit behind your computer and say "Tevin sucks"?

Please come back in four or five years when you have your Tech degree in hand and tell me Tevin sucks. Then I will listen, because you will have a better understanding of what it means to be a Tech man.

This was a pretty good rant, but you really should have saved it for a serious "Tevin sucks" post, not a joke one. There are enough of them on here.

Personal foul??

That's what I said. You can't destroy a QB who has clearly just handed the ball off. That is most definitely called a foul these days. However, it is apparently perfectly fine for a QB to crush an unsuspecting defender who pulls up to avoid hitting him.

It's a bullshit double standard.

Back