Finally some justice for Anthony Egbuniwe

Shouldn't I instead ask you? As you seem to be the ultimate authority on all things stingtalk.

not at all. but i can tell a dumbass when i see one, and you are one. your first post was cheap insult and you continue in the same vein

youre a little snot nose vying for attention

not at all. but i can tell a dumbass when i see one, and you are one. your first post was cheap insult and you continue in the same vein

youre a little snot nose vying for attention

Caught me, I applaud you sir. Just because someone does not share your dorky "do you know how to post videos to Facebook" humor. Does not make them a dumbass.

The comments on tevin seem to have gone from beyond a critique of his football prowess to the level of personal insults. It sometimes seems like fans wanted him to fail. Instead of rallying behind our team and the guys that play for it, we rallied behind the idea of an awesome season and ridiculed guys who fell short of that dream; guys who worked harder to make the team great than some of the better athletes that were here before them.

Maybe Tech got me used to a battle against insurmountable odds, and I like tevin for being that guy, but the whole situation seems pretty ööööed up.

I don't get the level of QB hating among Tech fans. I thought Reggie Ball showed immaturity at times during his tenure and he did not live up to some of the early promise of his young career. But, he was a hard worker in the weight room, a fierce competitor, and won a lot of football games. Once he was done playing I had no reason to bash him or his career. I wish him well and appreciate him as a former Tech athlete.

With Tevin, we have a guy who gave us everything he could. He stepped up when Nesbitt went down. As a two year starter we won games and came close in others. Everyone on the team gave him credit for hard work and leadership during his two offseasons as starting QB. He had some games when he could not get the job done, as did the whole team on those days. Again, he is a former Tech athlete who does not deserve continuing criticism. How does it Tech football one bit to continue the critique of Tevin Washington?

Caught me, I applaud you sir. Just because someone does not share your dorky "do you know how to post videos to Facebook" humor. Does not make them a dumbass.

You're really going to have to work on this whole grammar thing before you start college. Also, you're an idiot.

That's what I said. You can't destroy a QB who has clearly just handed the ball off. That is most definitely called a foul these days. However, it is apparently perfectly fine for a QB to crush an unsuspecting defender who pulls up to avoid hitting him.

It's a bullshit double standard.

Oh plz....you dont have to destroy him. The play had moved on, just handle your biz. He got destroyed by a QB, he probably owned it as well. I am sure he didn't use the sorry ass excuse you decided to use.

Oh plz....you dont have to destroy him. The play had moved on, just handle your biz. He got destroyed by a QB, he probably owned it as well. I am sure he didn't use the sorry ass excuse you decided to use.

I mean it's pretty embarrassing regardless, but that doesn't mean it isn't a double standard. I'm not necessarily defending Egbuniwe so much as I'm saying it's a joke that people made such a big deal about it. Webb put a hard hit on a player that was not allowed to hit him.

One thing can be said for Tevin, he got 100% out of his given talent. Most guys don't come close to that. Also, imagine how big a world of hurt we would have been in w/o him. I'd say he deserves appreciation from the fanbase more than jeers. That's what mutts are for.

Well said I must say.:biggthumpup:

You're really going to have to work on this whole grammar thing before you start college. Also, you're an idiot.

Made a five on the AP test. So I don't worry too much about it. Forgive me for not drafting and redrafting posts for ST

Last edited:
KnoxJacket continues his StingTalk idiocracy by posting a video from the 2010 [statement retracted] game.

But, he was a hard worker in the weight room

No, Reggie Ball was a zero in the weight room. That was probably why he never lived up to his full potential. (source- former assistant weight training coach and former Tech player who was close friends with family)

Back