First day of Geoff Collins as our coach

Gotta Change the culture.at least we have basketball season to look forward to...

how-can-i-stop-someone-from-hurting-me-when-they-dont-care-about-my-feelings-87-zmZjfXeW3ZOdzJdrV4Y!.jpg

I hope that the enthusiasm results in increased donations and resources for the new coach to work with.

Surely, many of the fans clamoring for change will also contribute some $ and buy tickets.

"Why would I buy season tickets when I can scalp them for so cheap?" - direct quote of a friend who's a long time CPJ hater .

"Why would I buy season tickets when I can scalp them for so cheap?" - direct quote of a friend who's a long time CPJ hater .

You can explain to your friend that he can provide support that the program needs. Yeah, I know I can scalp in cheaper, but I CHOOSE to be part of the solution in helping the program financially.

I thought GT grads/fans were supposed to be successful? Are they that cheap? Your friend should be happy that CPJ is gone then and show his support financially. Or, does he just like to bitch and moan like most?

You can explain to your friend that he can provide support that the program needs. Yeah, I know I can scalp in cheaper, but I CHOOSE to be part of the solution in helping the program financially.

I thought GT grads/fans were supposed to be successful? Are they that cheap? Your friend should be happy that CPJ is gone then and show his support financially. Or, does he just like to bitch and moan like most?

Many GT grads/fans are cheap, or "frugal." There are some for whom the cost of tickets anywhere in the stadium would be pocket change who will find the absolute cheapest tickets possible and still complain.

Back