Football Gif's...

paul-johnson-sticking-his-tongue-out-after-beating-fsu.gif
It's just so perfect.

"Come with us, son. We need to ask you some questions downtown. Someone just stole a W from undefeated Florida State."

Speaking of moving sticks

Edit: damnit give me a second.

https://j.gifs.com/RgpqMR.gif

Editx2: Ok, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried uploading it and rehosting it at 3 different sites. I see it when I go to the edit screen, but then I just get the red ex on the thread. First attempt at gif making failed.

Click the link you savages. It's worth it for some glorious Ray Beno action.

Editx3: Thanks @BranMart! For future reference, anyone know what the cutoff file size is?

597a017fa014f054336983.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of moving sticks

Edit: damnit give me a second.

https://j.gifs.com/RgpqMR.gif

giphy.gif

Editx2: Ok, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried uploading it and rehosting it at 3 different sites. I see it when I go to the edit screen, but then I just get the red ex on the thread. First attempt at gif making failed.

Click the link you savages. It's worth it for some glorious Ray Beno action.

Size matters. It's too big.

I can see it in the quote preview though. It is magnificent.

This is @BeeStorm's fault for restricting the size of images in his proxy.

no matter what the size someone will complain that it's not big enough.. give me some numbers and I will change it..

What's the limit now? Like 2 MB or so? I'd say that 4 or 5 MB should cover most of them.

I think it was ridiculous catches like this one that led them to continue passing long after they may have been better off just running the damn ball and killing clock ...
Catches like can get you $150k ear rings.

Back