Football Gif's...

Not a gif, but we need an answer for the foolishness and balleyhoo

Bless you. Still one of my favorite games ever. I was sure we were about to botch the home stretch again, get smacked by Miami and Georgia the way we lost to Carolina. But we beat the dogshit out of the Canes that night, despite temperatures at kickoff plummeting to absolute zero.

Bless you. Still one of my favorite games ever. I was sure we were about to botch the home stretch again, get smacked by Miami and Georgia the way we lost to Carolina. But we beat the dogshit out of the Canes that night, despite temperatures at kickoff plummeting to absolute zero.

I remember never being cold despite the temperature.

I was told by someone watching at home that the sideline reporter made a comment about the Miami players being gathered around a heater that wasn't even working.

I remember it started off nice then that afternoon a cold front rolled in bringing in the cold. It really wasn't that bad bundled up a bit. We've played much colder games. It was in the Miami players' heads though

I was told by someone watching at home that the sideline reporter made a comment about the Miami players being gathered around a heater that wasn't even working.

I remember it started off nice then that afternoon a cold front rolled in bringing in the cold. It really wasn't that bad bundled up a bit. We've played much colder games. It was in the Miami players' heads though
The wind was brutal. That's what I remember making it feel so cold.

I was colder than eight bitches on a bitch boat. Wore thermals for the first and only time in my adult life, and more layers than state law technically allowed. It was like the sharpness of the cold in the 2004 Georgia game, minus the torrential downpour.

Didn't matter though, top to bottom it was one of the best nights I've had at Grant Field. Once we got on top, the rest felt like a celebration.

biggest thing about the cold was that it was also our first(?) whiteout and, as we all know, most people don't own heavy white coats. so you either weren't wearing white or you froze.

biggest thing about the cold was that it was also our first(?) whiteout and, as we all know, most people don't own heavy white coats. so you either weren't wearing white or you froze.
Walmart. Plain white hoody.

GIF THREAD, PEOPLE....
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back