Football Tweets

FB_IMG_1727268800090.jpg

QB for an undefeated team.

I read, maybe on here, that several Michigan State players were very close to sitting out one of their games this season over NIL funds. Not sure if true, but they had to be convinced in the lockerroom, just before the game, to play after last minute funding was secured.
Was one of the representatives teaching you how to write? If so, then I agree they have failed.

FB_IMG_1727268800090.jpg

I read, maybe on here, that several Michigan State players were very close to sitting out one of their games this season over NIL funds. Not sure if true, but they had to be convinced in the lockerroom, just before the game, to play after last minute funding was secured.
wow!

re UNLV deal. just a matter of time before we have in season transfers. academics be damned.

FB_IMG_1727268800090.jpg

Not sure if it’s true, but this seems to be the prevailing narrative at the moment. Dude (with a less than 50% competition percentage and having thrown for a total of 300 yards this season) is quitting on his team 3 games into a promising season to hit the portal.

I suppose the corollary is "if you're going to charge for something, at least be good at it."

I guess your mom also applies here? It's not as clear.

Not sure if it’s true, but this seems to be the prevailing narrative at the moment. Dude (with a less than 50% competition percentage and having thrown for a total of 300 yards this season) is quitting on his team 3 games into a promising season to hit the portal.

Now we get to see players and their families express the same repulsive greed as the schools, the NCAA, the networks, the sponsors, the coaches and literally everyone else involved in the sport. It really feels like a complete product now and that's important to me as a sports consumer.

Now we get to see players and their families express the same repulsive greed as the schools, the NCAA, the networks, the sponsors, the coaches and literally everyone else involved in the sport. It really feels like a complete product now and that's important to me as a sports consumer.
look at said QB's stats:

1727278169269.png

re UNLV deal. just a matter of time before we have in season transfers. academics be damned.
The law of supply and demand is taught on college campuses across America. This particular lesson in economics is a 100% more relevant than Professor Snerdly’s Economics 101 class.

Back