Football Tweets

the TV timeout dude?
1727734725278.png

Sponsored by Pillsbury? Looks like the right color scheme.
My grandfather was a doughboy. Trained at Fort Gordon, which is now PDK airport in Atlanta. They did march training drills down Peachtree to Piedmont Park, where they camped overnight. Then spent a year on the western front in WWI running supplies to the front lines. God bless the doughboys!

I didn’t know that Carson Beck‘s girlfriend was Hannah Cavinder, one of the Miami twin basketball players, but they’re perfect for each other, both total butter faces.

This is perfect on so many levels, first that Carson Beck is such a bitch his girlfriend has to come to his defense when people make fun of him; and second that she makes a living posting bikini pics and then whines that people comment about peoples’ looks.

"OK, I’m just gonna get this off my chest because this s--- just literally fires me up and annoys me so much about social media and society nowadays, I don’t understand why viewers or fans or whatever it is get satisfaction of commenting on a person or athletes’ looks on social media — or roasting them and thinking it’s just OK to comment about what they look like, come at them, tear them down like these people aren’t human beings. It’s actually sickening nowadays how society can just, you know, we turn a blind eye to someone’s comments about what a person looks like online. And it’s just sickening that people all get satisfaction of humiliating someone about their looks.” … and the whining continues on and on and on - too much to quote, but you can watch the video if you care. LOLOLOL

I didn’t know that Carson Beck‘s girlfriend was Hannah Cavinder, one of the Miami twin basketball players, but they’re perfect for each other, both total butter faces.

This is perfect on so many levels, first that Carson Beck is such a bitch his girlfriend has to come to his defense when people make fun of him; and second that she makes a living posting bikini pics and then whines that people comment about peoples’ looks.

"OK, I’m just gonna get this off my chest because this s--- just literally fires me up and annoys me so much about social media and society nowadays, I don’t understand why viewers or fans or whatever it is get satisfaction of commenting on a person or athletes’ looks on social media — or roasting them and thinking it’s just OK to comment about what they look like, come at them, tear them down like these people aren’t human beings. It’s actually sickening nowadays how society can just, you know, we turn a blind eye to someone’s comments about what a person looks like online. And it’s just sickening that people all get satisfaction of humiliating someone about their looks.” … and the whining continues on and on and on - too much to quote, but you can watch the video if you care. LOLOLOL

Bless her heart I hope her bikini pictures are nice because her rambling incoherent diatribe is mind numbing.

My grandfather was a doughboy. Trained at Fort Gordon, which is now PDK airport in Atlanta. They did march training drills down Peachtree to Piedmont Park, where they camped overnight. Then spent a year on the western front in WWI running supplies to the front lines. God bless the doughboys!

When did 'Fort' Gordon move from Atl to Augusta? My parents met when my dad was training for WW2 at then Camp Gordon,which became a Fort sometime after WW2. It is presently some sort of cyber/electronic warfare center I believe.

When did 'Fort' Gordon move from Atl to Augusta? My parents met when my dad was training for WW2 at then Camp Gordon,which became a Fort sometime after WW2. It is presently some sort of cyber/electronic warfare center I believe.
I do know that the current Fort Gordon (now Fort Eisenhower) outside Augusta has the cyber/electronic warfare center

also this should clear up the Fort Gordon questions:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Eisenhower

Back