For Da U coaches…

They might put a second on, but I doubt any Miami player is smart enough to do that. All we needed was for one player just to touch the ball.
So if the ball rolls to the 20 yard line and stops, it's still a live ball right? Miami would have to fall on it or we could fall on it and get possession back, right?

So if the ball rolls to the 20 yard line and stops, it's still a live ball right? Miami would have to fall on it or we could fall on it and get possession back, right?
Correct. I think we were pretty much wanting a player to touch it or is recover it or maybe a fullback type player picking it up to run it.

As far as driving distance they’re virtually identical. Time is traffic dependent. Big plus besides convenience for Ft L is it is often cheaper to fly in to vs MIA.
Traffic is always seems worse getting out of Miami airport

Correct. I think we were pretty much wanting a player to touch it or is recover it or maybe a fullback type player picking it up to run it.
The only problem with our kick was it was angled too close to the sideline. Should have been exactly the same kick but toward the end zone pylon. Worked out in the end, thankfully.

Victory Formation

I give Key credit for sharing his coaching knowledge.

64A7A505-C2F4-486B-AE8D-DBC2CD895A2A.jpeg

Da U loses big to NCST… and I continue to enjoy their post-GT demise bahahahaha

TVD has sucked. I’m surprised they haven’t benched him
I think it is less him and more Mario. Whatever momentum Miami had with fans and recruits is now gone. What happened to the rich booster who brought Mario to Miami? Spent big to get Mario, NIL funds, recruits, and even wanted to build a stadium at Coral Gables HS for his beloved Canes

Back