For what its worth.. redux

No, you are wrong again. Every thing you say on this board reflects on your board image whether you want it or not.

If you post, your posts are a reflection of the thoughts you have, and is an image of the way you think. You cannot separate your thoughts from your image.

wink.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
No, you are wrong again. Every thing you say on this board reflects on your board image whether you want it or not.

If you post, your posts are a reflection of the thoughts you have, and is an image of the way you think. You cannot separate your thoughts from your image.

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's your image - I can determine image for you but I choose to be ABOVE THAT FRAY - I didn't come here for that to be the 'image police'! I let you do that one - it seems to be your thing!

Ahso, lets end this. I never said you were not a Tech fan. I never thought you wrote anything that said I was not a Tech fan.

The point I tried to make in this unfortunate post is: You at times value the art of debate over what a well intentioned fellow fan has to say. In my opinion, it is very easy to ride so called facts to refute a very probable prognastication based on logic.

Sure, we are all hoping for a miracle that the events we have seen in the last 12 months are independent ocurrances, and will make this team of administrtors coaches, players and fans a much better team than they were 18 months ago.

When a respected guy like you pulls the fact card (whether appropriate or not), you in effect pull the rug out on everyone that has a believable opinion, but does not have the time or wherewithall to play the debate game.

I blow smoke in your opinion, you blow smoke, and then spin it, in my opinion.

TRUCE?

Luckyjacket, a truce is always fine with me, however, I must state the following assertion.

I can't remember a time when I called anyone out on their opinion. I have constantly and continuously stated that every opinion on this board is equal to any other opinion.

If you will note, I bring facts into the picture when someone else makes a statement that they proclaim as fact when it is not fact. Those are the times I bring up the real facts.

When someone states something as their opinion, I seldom question them. When they state something as fact and it is not, then I question them.

smile.gif

Back