Fornelli

LaFlavor

Flats Noob
Well, it's good enough for me. Can we start talks on a contract extension?

In all seriousness, I don't entirely disagree. I'm just disappointed that we weren't so incredibly far ahead of them that a few bad calls/bounces were able to make a difference in the outcome.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Even the SEC outfit feels sorry for us

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
Not even going to mention the 14 points we were gifted on the overturned fumble and muffed punt lol

goose

Flats Noob
Was listening to 680 this morning someone b brought up Collins was literally running around in a jersey at practice- one of the guys says “are you serious” then belly laughed so hard he had to excuse himself. Dimino says” guys I thought we weren’t going to go there” and changed the subject!
even 680 the fan feels sorry for Tech, let that sink in. We ain’t got no Nick Saban

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
This sounds like something my predictor would have said.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Gee, when the previous coach lost but the offensive stats were better than the winning team's, we got "stats are for losers" chorus.
Hmm....

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Gee, when the previous coach lost but the offensive stats were better than the winning team's, we got "stats are for losers" chorus.
Hmm....
No one is saying otherwise outside of a few posters. No one is saying anything really. Apathy.