Friday Bowls...THWG go Horny Frogs

& Thank goodness sewak is a long ago memory.

Could you just put "I am not satisfied with <large list>" in your signature and maybe talk about anything else in one or more posts? I can't remember the last thing you typed into this board that wasn't essentially that.

Could you just put "I am not satisfied with <large list>" in your signature and maybe talk about anything else in one or more posts? I can't remember the last thing you typed into this board that wasn't essentially that.

Can you remember posting what mich was going to do to FSU?

Can you understand not everybody has to agree with you.

Happy New Year.

Happy New Year.

It isn't about agreeing, it's about repetition. I get that you don't agree with me and I know nothing about football, but why keep repeating yourself ad nauseam?

Did anyone else hear Mark May comment about how Washington has never played in front of an SEC crowd as if SEC crowds are this known entity at games. Uhmm I was at the GT/UGA game where the entire crowd was silent then entire 4th quarter so......

Did anyone else hear Mark May comment about how Washington has never played in front of an SEC crowd as if SEC crowds are this known entity at games. Uhmm I was at the GT/UGA game where the entire crowd was silent then entire 4th quarter so......

SEC crowds mean it more though.

Mark May is as bad at football analysis as I am. I honestly don't know how he sleeps.

Happy New Year.

Hey, it's not over yet. If anything Michigan has done about as good as they can in keeping this a two score game. Michigan gets the ball in the second half and could easily have FSU on their heels with a touchdown.

Back