Friday Bowls...THWG go Horny Frogs

Ever since the Patterson vs. Peterson Fiesta Bowl I've been a fan of Patterson. I'm just not sure the overall talent level is high enough on his team this year. Hoping I am wrong!

TCU secondary has been outright flim-flam this year. McKenzie will have a big game. Patterson is a blitzer, though, and that seems like a strategy for success. IMO, it'll come down to whether or not TCU can establish anything against UGA's defense, which is mad decent.

Anybody besides me think F$U has a prayer?

May just be ignorant bias but I think F$U takes 'em.

Probably gonna come down to CCK. I don't really know what type of offense Michigan runs having only seen parts of their games against Iowa and Ohio State, but I feel like CCK typically does significantly better against pro-set/iso than he does against spread teams/mobile QBs. (Completely anecdotal observation).

FSU's QB is very underrated IMO, and Dalvin Cook is, well, probably the best RB on draft night. Their O-line has done them no favors this year and they've still been fairly successful on offense. I think this one will be a game where the better defense noticeably stands out.

It's only fitting that we'd get this kind of punishment from the announcer booth.

However, neither dwag RB is good for a 4th & game against Vandy

Gary Patterson is 9-5 in bowls, which somehow qualifies as double digit wins. Foreshadowing, perhaps?

White unis are a good choice against the leg humpers

Been watching 6 minutes. Conclusion: We have dwag homers in the booth.

Awsome red zone D, dwags. I thought that Shart was a defensive master.

TCU in serious trouble on the OL. Patterson on the sideline trying to figure out how to call an OL blitz.

WTH are they doing running QB draws every play. Flanker screens were the $ that got them there and their line is getting trashed.

Back