FSU post-game thread

Saw it too, and thought mason showed more restraint than I would have, also a clear late hit earlier in the game that went uncalled, along with the blatant holds
We took a few cheap shots at them on the field that resulted in killing their guys too. I imagine it was payback for öööö they did. No mercy.

5CFEC01D-A613-4706-9F1F-F322DEC58485.jpeg

Willie got paid?

I guess we now know why UGA opted out of this years game -they didn’t want to have to play both Alabama AND Georgia Tech in the same season.

I look for them to move to drop our series.
An no ööööing way, if we play UGAg next season, do we allow them to demand a home game at the cesspool. 2020 is the cesspool's home game and the SEC pussied out. 2021 is at BDS or GTFO

Seen a lot of the guys talk about the 24% chance the ESPN predictor gave them before the game.

hope they refocus on the 21% chance we’ve been given for next week. Prove them wrong again.

Attachments

• 2976C231-7BDD-45CD-B5F7-AA65B6790065.jpeg
    2976C231-7BDD-45CD-B5F7-AA65B6790065.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 27
Seen a lot of the guys talk about the 24% chance the ESPN predictor gave them before the game.

hope they refocus on the 21% chance we’ve been given for next week. Prove them wrong again.
Their "good" corner is 175 lbs. He's getting trucked next Saturday

Anybody got good FSU message board melts? I don't have access to war chant and don't know of any other boards.

Back