Future Games at MBS

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Both are supposed to be our home games. So if either happens there had better be another neutral site game for the return trip.

I’d be okay with making Clemson/GT an annual neutral-site game at MBS. Would give ACC a marquee connection to the stadium and the city. Still be an easy trip for Tech fans. And might attract more people in Atlanta.

As already said in here a lot, öööö giving up home games for money. Especially the biggest home game of the season.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
I don't like it from an atmospheric standpoint. Perhaps there are money/exposure benefits. If we're doing it vs. Clemson, it should be a 2-year thing so both schools are losing a true conference home game, rather than just us.

Edit: And maybe a game vs. Notre Dame in Chicago or something. öööö it, let's play at Lambeau.

Last edited:

GCdaJuiceMan

Flats Noob
Chill people. Trust coach. If he does this it is part of a master plan that is much bigger than you being less than 100% plussed on one or two saturdays.
The coach who is selling playing in BDS, in the heart of the ATL, at night with the Midtown backdrop? He ain’t a fan of this.

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.
Chill people. Trust coach. If he does this it is part of a master plan that is much bigger than you being less than 100% plussed on one or two saturdays.
I doubt coach has any say in or desire for this, but will make the most of it.

Horse öööö idea.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
If it gives us a chance to make more money than at BDS and brings exposure to the program then it’s not stupid. I support.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
No way this is his idea. Something like this would have been in motion before he got here I imagine.

Also, isn't BDS a big selling point of his? Hard to believe he'd want to move the few big home games we get off campus. Especially a game like ND.