Future Games at MBS

“Ok, you’re posting dumb öööö, give it a rest.”
Open email today telling me why I should like this idea.
Now I’m angry again.

We should just schedule 7 home games and put one in the dome.

I think we are all missing the grand point. This turns in our favor if we win. Let’s hope Collins gets the team going by the ND game.

Theoretically, rent was already built in the way he was extrapolating from the previous event.

However, I'm not sure how tv revenues are handled with the Chick-fil-A game, my guess is Chick-fil-A organizers get it and they were part of that $2.85M and so his numbers would be different from a game part of the acc package, and we owe more in rent.
Maybe this is that time we made a smart deal and not only get home game ticket benefits but also some Chik-Fil-A Kickoff money. There had to be some serious wheelin and dealin going on. The article ends saying the other four games will be different; Tech will have to rent the building for those. Guessing that means CFA is handling building costs(?).

I had rather play @MBS as a home game rather than a bowl game, which sort of says something to me. I've watched us play at the dome as a bowl game, it never felt right, this does not bother me like that did, that's just me, not saying anyone else should/does feel this way. I go back to Cremins early on building the BB program and playing at the Omnis/Phillips, I wasn't here, but heard it was pretty darn successful and helped him make GTBB big time. If it gives us a shot at helping us build a big time program, then I'm for trying it, not the end of the world , we can always go back to where we are now.

Back