Future Games at MBS

stupid question. how will the gate and concessions be split between Tech/MBS/"visiting team"? if Tech and the "visiting team get equal shares, and get equal ticket allotments, then I don't see the upside for giving up games at BDS@HGF.

It is not equal allotment which is why I’m baffled at the constant “We will be outnumbered”. Only way that happens Tech fans don’t fufill their allotment or sell their tickets to the opponents

i would imagine 70/30 split on tickets

It is not equal allotment which is why I’m baffled at the constant “We will be outnumbered”. Only way that happens Tech fans don’t fufill their allotment or sell their tickets to the opponents

Agreed. We'll sell our usual 45,000 loyalists+students. Its a big game in a big game environment, so hopefully we can get another 5-7,000 GT fans or GT leaning fans to come out. That gets us to 52,000 GT fans. MBS only seats 71,000, so that ratio seems reasonable.

And that never happens so we're good.

Yes the Wreck was on the field. Did you not watch the game?

I was at the game (in a bad corner endzone seat) and just didn’t remember if the Wreck was there. I go to a lot of games and they run together after a while.

JRjr

I was at the game (in a bad corner endzone seat) and just didn’t remember if the Wreck was there. I go to a lot of games and they run together after a while.

JRjr

Were you sitting near me?

upload_2019-2-27_14-55-8.jpeg

Were you sitting near me?

upload_2019-2-27_14-55-8.jpeg
There should be no reason for GT fans to HAVE to be in the top deck, especially if you are a long time season ticket holder. I suppose I can understand being between the 40's up there a bit. How much does the bottom bowl of MBS hold?

I figure you rich fat cat Stingtalkers will have a luxury box

There should be no reason for GT fans to HAVE to be in the top deck, especially if you are a long time season ticket holder. I suppose I can understand being between the 40's up there a bit. How much does the bottom bowl of MBS hold?

I can’t remember if luxury boxes were available for that game. My location in the lower level corner of the endzone was based on my AT point standing. I bought nosebleed tickets for friends who wanted to go to the game.

I can’t remember if luxury boxes were available for that game. My location in the lower level corner of the endzone was based on my AT point standing. I bought nosebleed tickets for friends who wanted to go to the game.

Luxury boxes are basically owned and you get tickets to every event.

I was in the very top row on about the 10 yard line -along with many people from my section at BDS. The Wreck looked like a Hot Wheel from my vantage point.

Been on the fence since the news came out, but I am on board. MBS needs events and we need money. Made sense to work out a deal. Easy to see how this can be used as a recruiting tool, as well. Embrace it and get juiced!
Just the way Tech fans SHOULD look at it. This will work out for the best for Tech in the long run! Just buy season tickets, show up, & quit bitching!!

If this is part of his "master plan," he doesn't have a "master plan." This decision is so bad that I don't trust TS or Collins any more.

You sound young and like you don't need another drink. I don't believe that TS makes a decision of this magnitude w/o consulting Collins... and it fits right in with Collins' ideas to me. If it was TS's idea, why didn't he do it before Collins got here?
Well , you sound like you should get in bed, pull the covers over you're head and tell the world to go away. If you are a real Tech fan, you'll get over it.

I was in my company's luxury box for the game, luckily enough. It blows the Georgia Dome luxury suites out of the water

I was in my company's luxury box for the game, luckily enough. It blows the Georgia Dome luxury suites out of the water

Yeah, they're damn nice. The Georgia Dome was built right before the era of new, more luxurious stadiums. Even then, a lot of those Dome suites were either remodeled or added in that 2000's partial renovation.

I have 50-yard Club seats which we get for all games other than Super Bowl and SEC Championshp but I am wondering what we will get for the GT games. I assume we will get our typical seats.

I have 50-yard Club seats which we get for all games other than Super Bowl and SEC Championshp but I am wondering what we will get for the GT games. I assume we will get our typical seats.
Probably every season ticket holder in the north will fit in the endzone with the window. I'd guess everyone in the east could fit on one lower side. The west might overflow one lower side to the other. I figure everyone ought to be accommodated nicely.

I do figure there will be some Falcon's fans with PSL's going, and some selling.

Back