Future Games at MBS

Since these are GT home games, I wonder if they'll let us drive the Wreck on the field. (Did we do that for the UT game? A lot of stadiums are pretty touchy about us doing that on the rare occasions that we bring it to road games, apparently.)

JRjr

The game was fun but I hated the way it ended. Also, IIRC, exiting the stadium after the game was a clusteröööö, but I was a little drunk and a lot disappointed.

Also had to do w/it being the 2nd "big event" that the stadium had hosted. The egress was terrible.

However, it was much easier getting in and out in December with 73k to see Atlanta United win the MLS Cup.

Also had to do w/it being the 2nd "big event" that the stadium had hosted. The egress was terrible.

However, it was much easier getting in and out in December with 73k to see Atlanta United win the MLS Cup.
Egress still isn't good. They block most of the escalators going down at the end of games to prevent a crush on the main concourse. I haven't seen this done at any other venue and I've visited several. Our United Tickets are next to the big ramp so we bypass the cluster on the main level.

This is nothing more than a public way to crap on Tech. The best option here is to ignore him.

I sent him a positive reaction. Can't let the negative folks control the narrative. FWIW, the Twitter responses have been like 70 percent positive. The people who are mad are more likely to email, though, I guess...from their hotmail accounts.

It's a öööö show for the areas not close to the cluster of exits all located on the same side (dumb, da-dee-dee, dumb). Especially for close/overtime games when everyone leaves at the same time. Luckily my PSL seats are near the downtown Atlanta view, which is where the gates are.

The best news in all of this, is I will get twice as many tickets to these games! I went to the Auburn - Washington game last year, tailgating was hot, but great people watching. It was a huge relief to walk into the AC at 3:30 PM. I also went to first half of the Alcorn State game, and drank four beers during that half. I still wished I had worn a bathing suit, it was hot as balls that day.

I sent him a positive reaction. Can't let the negative folks control the narrative. FWIW, the Twitter responses have been like 70 percent positive. The people who are mad are more likely to email, though, I guess...from their hotmail accounts.
Hopefully their dial up is not working

Ken wants reactions.

Here’s your 1-10 Kenny...

upload_2019-2-27_12-0-30.jpeg

Nobody but you gives a öööö what color the seats are in MBS. Give it a rest.

JRjr

He/she has to be trolling, right?!?! RIGHT?!?!?!

I mean.....only little girls give a öööö what colors a team has.

stupid question. how will the gate and concessions be split between Tech/MBS/"visiting team"? if Tech and the "visiting team get equal shares, and get equal ticket allotments, then I don't see the upside for giving up games at BDS@HGF.

Since these are GT home games, I wonder if they'll let us drive the Wreck on the field. (Did we do that for the UT game? A lot of stadiums are pretty touchy about us doing that on the rare occasions that we bring it to road games, apparently.)

JRjr

Yes the Wreck was on the field. Did you not watch the game?

Back