Gailey says "I'm going to be in control"

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Gailey says "I\'m going to be in control"

It's about dadgum time. In Coach G's talk to the Rome Club he went on to add "we just had some guys who were not guided in the right direction to stay eligible & stay in school". The learning curve of a yr & a half to get this is way too looong.
Gailey states "I didn't have my hands on it before, but I/m going to be in charge now". I sure hope & pray that he knows what to do now that he's finally 'going' to do something.
Gailey lists 4 players who "really stepped up in Spring practice". Can you guess them?
I had 1 right as they talked about how Reuben Houston was playing all Spring. The other 3 had gotten good pats on the back & good comments, but Coach G says they really stepped up. Tenuta is getting players to step up. Can Gailey get O players to step up?

Coach G tlks to the Rome GT Club

Re: Gailey says "I\'m going to be in control"

Gailey states "I didn't have my hands on it before, but I/m going to be in charge now".

Many years go at McDonald's the new hires would wear these funny little hats that said, "Trainee" on them... gailey should be required to wear one...

BEEB, why don't you can it and grow up!

In a lifeboat of TECH fans on the high seas Beebad would be the one that the rest of us vote off the island. Would he care? Not as long as the boat was on an internet message board.

Go away and leave us alone. We don't want you here.

GTACE,
I would guess Brezina and Reis as 2 of the 3; not sure about the third, what about Pullen?

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Gailey states "I didn't have my hands on it before, but I/m going to be in charge now".

Many years go at McDonald's the new hires would wear these funny little hats that said, "Trainee" on them... gailey should be required to wear one...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i hope you wear a trainee tech fan hat, wannabee

grin.gif

Originally posted by gnats 67:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who is "We"? You got a mouse in your pocket?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by gnats 67:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who is "We"? You got a mouse in your pocket?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">gnats67 and I make we. plus there's tons more. you feel wanted here? you really feel wanted here?

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by gnats 67:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who is "We"? You got a mouse in your pocket?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">gnats67 and I make we. plus there's tons more. you feel wanted here? you really feel wanted here?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Include me in "we".

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who is "We"? You got a mouse in your pocket?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">gnats67 and I make we. plus there's tons more. you feel wanted here? you really feel wanted here?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Include me in "we".</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">And me.

Sorry guys, I'm not going anywhere... I may be irritating to some, but I stay within the rules.. I'm good for business.. notice how The Rock has been drying up lately? They can barely hit 10 responses on any of their threads.. its sad... If I have some time, I may throw 'em a bone next week...

Ylo.. I see where you & your little buddy got slapped down over at The Rock the other day... I put in a good word for you so you could maintain your eligibility.. but I suggest you keep your nose clean in the future...

Sorry guys, I'm not going anywhere... I may be irritating to some, but I stay within the rules.. I'm good for business.. notice how The Rock has been drying up lately? They can barely hit 10 responses on any of their threads.. its sad... If I have some time, I may throw 'em a bone next week...

Ylo.. I see where you & your little buddy got slapped down over at The Rock the other day... I put in a good word for you so you could maintain your eligibility.. but I suggest you keep your nose clean in the future...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">hehe .. you have no good word anyhere except maybe a mutt board.

plus if you go and read that thread on the rock very carefully, you'll find that i never did break any rules of the rock.

trust me, if you think that you have the good word out there on the rock .. you're the one high on the magical mushroom omelets

I also won't be going anywhere. I'm a Tech fan 'til the end. CG has done nothing to inspire any kind of confidence. In a little over one year, he has "murdered" our football program. I think he should take his act to the pulpit so we can hire a real, honest to goodness head football coach and get back to winning. I can't wait to see what you people are saying after the end of the upcoming season. This crap makes me sick,.......go ahead and brag about our supposed "academic" integrity if you want to,....it will do little good when AU is beating us by 4 TD's before the half in front of 30k rabid War Eagle fans. Maybe you CG supporters can take solace in our morally sound program at that point. As I see it,.....you can collectively take that BS and stick it where the sun don't shine!

GATA JACKETS!!!!

Originally posted by Driver8:
I also won't be going anywhere. I'm a Tech fan 'til the end. CG has done nothing to inspire any kind of confidence. In a little over one year, he has "murdered" our football program. I think he should take his act to the pulpit so we can hire a real, honest to goodness head football coach and get back to winning. I can't wait to see what you people are saying after the end of the upcoming season. This crap makes me sick,.......go ahead and brag about our supposed "academic" integrity if you want to,....it will do little good when AU is beating us by 4 TD's before the half in front of 30k rabid War Eagle fans. Maybe you CG supporters can take solace in our morally sound program at that point. As I see it,.....you can collectively take that BS and stick it where the sun don't shine!

GATA JACKETS!!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Nice. Now, will you kindly show the hardcore proof you have that we are going to fail this year no matter what?

Fair enough Driver8, but if we have a good year will you shut up and go away then? Because as far as I'm concerned, if you don't support the Jackets when things are tough you don't deserve to enjoy the successes.

Originally posted by Driver8:

GATA JACKETS!!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">our academic integrity is not supposed. i don't take solace in our academic integrity, i take pride in it.

never in the history of ga tech football has a coaching transition been smooth. tech fans cannot be impatient.

AU beating us by 4 touchdowns by half time?? i'll make a wager with you on that. you want to put your money where your mouth is? cummon now .. you seem to have a nasty attitude. you want to win some of my money? cummon .. don't be shy.

i'll be here at the end of the upcoming season and i know it'll be a rocky one. we'll discuss it then. in the meantime .. i'll fantasize that we'll have a successful season and you can do the contrary. god bless ya.

Beebad's half-witted barbs make me chuckle
drinking.gif
go, stay, I don't care, when your comments lose their sting and the responses stop coming you will grow tired of it.
drinking.gif

I have a nasty attitude because CG is leading us back to the low levels we lived through during the time of the "evil one". After the great strides Coach O'Leary made with our on field performance and in-state recruiting, .....maybe you folks didn't see the last two games of the season last year,.....but it was disgraceful. Now,....we turn our back on 11 players and bring more shame on the program. What has CG done in his tenure that's been positive? Speak at record number of FCA meetings? That's not what he was hired to do. I mean it took him 12 games to realize that our starting QB just couldn't get it done? Un-BEE-lievable! And his comments after the Wake game....."they sure were more physical in person than they looked on film". Our rivals are laughing so hard at us,...it makes me sick.

GATA JACKETS!

Back