gailey's Moves Don't Make Sense...

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
gailey\'s Moves Don\'t Make Sense...

If Bilbo is such a lousy quarterback... why were we relying on him to throw so damn much in the Fresno game considering we weren't way behind in the second half??... gailey can't have it both ways.. If he knew the kid was incompetent, why did he expect the kid to win the game for him then by throwing so much?... Why didn't we run the ball more.. the playcalling was like we were behind 3 TDs.. we weren't... Don't tell me that it was because BOB was calling the plays... If gailey knew Bilbo coldn't cut it he should've pulled a Bobby Bowden & grabbed the headset.... It is about time gailey takes some responsibility for his inept actions... Can't wait to hear the gailey butt-kissers spin this one... I could use a good laugh...

Re: gailey\'s Moves Don\'t Make Sense...

Your posts rarely make sense this one included. Let me spell last year out for you. The plan at the beginning of last year was to run the ball and use Suggs as the QB because he would make less mistakes than Bilbo. The plan worked reasonabbly well until running backs started getting injured left and right. Neither Suggs nor Bilbo were strong enough QBs to be able to carry the team in the abscense of a strong running game. By the time we got the bowl game we no longer had a running game. Suggs royally screwed up at the end of first half so Bilbo got his shot and showed as why the coaches had been reluctant to start him doing the season. In Spring practice, the coaches new what they had in Suggs so they gave Bilbo the lion's share of the repetitions to see if he improved. He improved somewhat but, not significantly. Bilbo exited the spring number 1 on the depth chart because there was no one else but Suggs. Summer rolls around and the QB job is still up for grabs. Bilbo can't throw to the right guys in offense only drills much less seven on seven and eleven on eleven drills. Reggie Ball and AJ Suggs clearly have out played Bilbo and Patrick Carter does at times. At this point Bilbo is at best third on the depth chart. That is why he is now a WR. Why don't you write Ralph Friegen and ask him why Latrez Harrison is a WR for Maryland and not a QB. Just like Bilbo .....he can't see the field, he does not have vision, he waits for recievers to come open before he pulls the trigger instead of instinctively anticipating where they will be and throwing to the correct spot. Beebad you are either ignorant about football or just a pain in the arse.

Do you actually think your funny by purposely lower-casing Gailey's name in EVERY one of your posts? (While also capitalizing every other word) It just shows your overwhelmingly OBVIOUS immaturity/insecurity.

BeeBad, you are a laugh. Are you getting frantic? Is the machine running out of ideas? Can't find any more articles to post against Gailey?

Maybe Tech will win in spite of the effort of the core group to build a cloud of doom. Maybe the kids on the team won't buy it, and they will put forth their best effort.

If the core group uses all of its ammunition now, they won't have enough left for the last charge. Desperation makes for poor planning, but hey, I should not be giving away any secrets to the enemies of Tech football.

Father Time

BeeBad, you are not only oboxious, but this post shows that you aren't very smart either. Chan had not given up on Bilbo as of the Fresno State game. He gave him a chance to win the QB job all the way into fall practice. Then Ball arrived and stole the show. He gave Bilbo a chance, but you won't give Chan a chance. I'll bet you haven't been to fall practice and therefore have no basis to form an opinion on the QB selection. I have been numerous times and intend to go three times this week end. I will also go to BYU. I love this team. I think it should make you eat a lot of your words, but of course you will never do that. I am excited about GT football and many happy years of the Gailey years. I hope you will find you a team to support and leave us alone.

I would love to see this whole little trio and yes they are little..Leave all of us GT fans alone and quit posting here..They are willing to hurt GT for their on personal agendas aagainst Chan...

Beebad, do you sit around all day dreaming up a different slam Chan angle to post? Furthermore, I don't think any of us here are "Gailey butt kissers". I know that I just want to see the man given a fair shake at performing his job. If they had hired Mac (my choice), I'd be saying the same thing. Same for if they had hired most other candidates.
I'll be the first to admit that he wasn't my first choice. Heck, I hadn't even thought of Chan for the job. However, I do feel he is a good coach. He's recruited well and his next class also is starting to look very good. He is beginning to implement changes to offensive and defensive strategies that neither you, me or even Ms. TA can tell whether or not they will pay big dividends. (although you two flamers would probably disagree with that since y'all are the experts)
I really don't see what's so funny about all of the posts that are in support of our coach. They seem well thought out and logical.

MAYBE you WOULD get a BETTER laugh IF I WAS to CAPITALIZE a lot of the WORDS like MS TA does.

How about if...

We take THE BALL,

and you go home?!

hahah, I crack myself up. just funnin ya Bee!

Beebad is right. The rest of you are wrong. I don't care who the coach is. I have been a Tech fan for 50 years, and always will be. It makes no difference to the players what fans post on the internet. Quit worrying about "damage" posters like Beebad do. I can't wait till 8/28!!!!

Originally posted by rammsting:
Beebad is right. The rest of you are wrong. I don't care who the coach is. I have been a Tech fan for 50 years, and always will be. It makes no difference to the players what fans post on the internet. Quit worrying about "damage" posters like Beebad do. I can't wait till 8/28!!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Glad you used some facts and logic on that answer there to prove finally that we are wrong.(?)

Honestly, all I see now in his posts is 'blah blah blah blah... Gailey... blah blah'...

Is there something else there or am I missing it? These filters are great!

Wow, BeeBad, you got 10 responses so far!

BTW, you're right Gailey should have known that BOB sucked, and that Bilbo sucked, and the Braine was going to let his players flunk out, and that Gathers was going to get sick, and that the reticketing was going to be a fiasco, and the the parking plan would blow up in our faces and most of all that you are full of it.

Try to get your little mind around this concept. What many people do is let folks demonstrate their ability (or inability) to do their job. After they see what they can or can't do they make a decision. BOB showed Gailey that they aren't on the same page. Bilbo was our second best last year and had a shot in the SVB to show something (he didn't) then once again in the spring (he didn't show much more) before he was beaten out. You play the best you have. Until Ball showed up, Bilbo may have been it. Now he isn't. Too much for you to handle isn't it?

BTW, other changes you may have missed...we play 2 platoons now, some guys just do one thing like kick, Tech admitted women some years back and Elvis is dead. Things do change over time.

Some people simply can't be pleased.

Didn't you scream all year for him to bench Suggs and play Bilbo?

Well, you got your wish and you saw the results.

Maybe Gailey is smarter than you give credit for.

The GT I left behind didn't train people to be such "can't do" drags on the White and Gold. Sigh. I hope that you aren't this negative about all aspects of our programs.

I'm concerned like many of us this year, but I'm remaining optimistc until I'm sure that optimism isn't warranted.

YB

Originally posted by 83jacket:
Your posts rarely make sense this one included. Let me spell last year out for you. The plan at the beginning of last year was to run the ball and use Suggs as the QB because he would make less mistakes than Bilbo. The plan worked reasonabbly well until running backs started getting injured left and right. Neither Suggs nor Bilbo were strong enough QBs to be able to carry the team in the abscense of a strong running game. By the time we got the bowl game we no longer had a running game. Suggs royally screwed up at the end of first half so Bilbo got his shot and showed as why the coaches had been reluctant to start him doing the season. In Spring practice, the coaches new what they had in Suggs so they gave Bilbo the lion's share of the repetitions to see if he improved. He improved somewhat but, not significantly. Bilbo exited the spring number 1 on the depth chart because there was no one else but Suggs. Summer rolls around and the QB job is still up for grabs. Bilbo can't throw to the right guys in offense only drills much less seven on seven and eleven on eleven drills. Reggie Ball and AJ Suggs clearly have out played Bilbo and Patrick Carter does at times. At this point Bilbo is at best third on the depth chart. That is why he is now a WR. Why don't you write Ralph Friegen and ask him why Latrez Harrison is a WR for Maryland and not a QB. Just like Bilbo .....he can't see the field, he does not have vision, he waits for recievers to come open before he pulls the trigger instead of instinctively anticipating where they will be and throwing to the correct spot. Beebad you are either ignorant about football or just a pain in the arse.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The plan was not to run the ball.. vs Clemson we went 4 wide in a driving rainstorm... That is running the ball?? You are ignorant about football if you thinking going 4 wide in a driving rainstorm and running your stud RB a half dozen times in the first half is running the football...

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
BeeBad, you are a laugh. Are you getting frantic? Is the machine running out of ideas? Can't find any more articles to post against Gailey?

Maybe Tech will win in spite of the effort of the core group to build a cloud of doom. Maybe the kids on the team won't buy it, and they will put forth their best effort.

If the core group uses all of its ammunition now, they won't have enough left for the last charge. Desperation makes for poor planning, but hey, I should not be giving away any secrets to the enemies of Tech football.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The plan is in place.. Coleman on 680 this morning providing devastating information... THE TRUTH... Ahso, the honeymoon ends for the gailey butt-kissers in 13 days... You can't spin the score... gailey better win...

Originally posted by Kennesawkid:
BeeBad, you are not only oboxious, but this post shows that you aren't very smart either. Chan had not given up on Bilbo as of the Fresno State game. He gave him a chance to win the QB job all the way into fall practice. Then Ball arrived and stole the show. He gave Bilbo a chance, but you won't give Chan a chance. I'll bet you haven't been to fall practice and therefore have no basis to form an opinion on the QB selection. I have been numerous times and intend to go three times this week end. I will also go to BYU. I love this team. I think it should make you eat a lot of your words, but of course you will never do that. I am excited about GT football and many happy years of the Gailey years. I hope you will find you a team to support and leave us alone.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Kennesaw.. I asked a simple question.. why was gailey throwing so much in the 2nd half of the Fresno game if Bilbo was not ready?... You didn't answer it 'cause you couldn't...

Song from 680, "All we are saying... is give chan a chance"... (to the tune of the John Lennon song, Give Peace a Chance"

Originally posted by ncjacket:
Wow, BeeBad, you got 10 responses so far!

BTW, you're right Gailey should have known that BOB sucked, and that Bilbo sucked, and the Braine was going to let his players flunk out, and that Gathers was going to get sick, and that the reticketing was going to be a fiasco, and the the parking plan would blow up in our faces and most of all that you are full of it.

Try to get your little mind around this concept. What many people do is let folks demonstrate their ability (or inability) to do their job. After they see what they can or can't do they make a decision. BOB showed Gailey that they aren't on the same page. Bilbo was our second best last year and had a shot in the SVB to show something (he didn't) then once again in the spring (he didn't show much more) before he was beaten out. You play the best you have. Until Ball showed up, Bilbo may have been it. Now he isn't. Too much for you to handle isn't it?

BTW, other changes you may have missed...we play 2 platoons now, some guys just do one thing like kick, Tech admitted women some years back and Elvis is dead. Things do change over time.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">NC.. simple question: Why did we throw so much vs Fresno if Bilbo couldn't cut it?... Why didn't gailey run the ball?.. We were throwing like there was a 3 TD deficit...

Cause we weren't moving the ball on the ground. Because we were behind. Because he was trying to win the game. You assume he had made his decision about Bilbo last December. That's patently false, else he would never have given him his shot in spring practice. At the time he was our second string QB. We were in a position to win the game so they went with the plays he knew to run.

Back