gailey's Moves Don't Make Sense...

Re: gailey\'s Moves Don\'t Make Sense...

MsTA, so in your scenario Chan decided in December that Bilbo couldn't cut it. So why did he get most of the reps in the spring? Why wouldn't he have worked more with Suggs, or Camp or even moved one of the ex-QBs on the roster back to the spot? You may not like Chan and you obviously think he's a bad coach, but even a bad coach knows you need a QB. Kind of hard to run a team without one.

So if you way Suggs is his man, then Suggs should have gotten all the reps in the spring. He didn't. If you are claiming that he decided a freshman would get the start, then why didn't Pena get all the reps? He was the only freshman around. If that's not your claim, then you are asserting that he had decided to give the job to either Ball or Carter NEITHER OF WHOM HAD STEPPED FOOT ON CAMPUS YET. I don't care what kind of an idiot you think Chan is, no coach in America would do that.

So you see, while I have no inside info, your claims make no sense at all. Maybe Chan had serious doubts about Bilbo in December. If so, he's in step with about 75% of the people who post here. We all had doubts but we all had hopes as well. But somebody had to actually beat him out first, because he may have still been our best QB if Ball hadn't stepped in.

Originally posted by BEESerk:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
my opinions are about him the coach and the position he holds and things he does!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">n. a·gen·da -

1. A list or program of things to be done or considered

Sounds to me like you have a list of things you consider when evaluating Gailey as the Head Football Coach of GT.

nothing personal here at all MS TA, but you are making absolutely no sense in your posts at this point.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I do have a list and it is about being a coach and getting the job done. I don't reserve my opinions until the end, I state them as things happen. Again, these lists occurred with coaches who coached at my Alma Mater - coaching has never been an area that I tipped toed around - I either like what I see or don't. It didn't take my support of GT for those feelings.

Accepting that fact seems to bother folks here - opinions bother most if their not in agreement but that's the facts!

Beebad, go get me a beer, bitch.
drinking.gif

Originally posted by bob23:
Honestly, all I see now in his posts is 'blah blah blah blah... Gailey... blah blah'...

Is there something else there or am I missing it? These filters are great!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I actually hear the voice of Charlie Brown's teacher when reading Beebad's posts.

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

opinions bother most if their not in agreement but that's the facts!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">no MsTA, opinions not in agreement don't bother most.

what bothers most is when idiots form opinions based on their idiocy. everyone has a right to his opinion and every idiot has a right to his idiotic opinion.

Originally posted by ncjacket:
MsTA, so in your scenario Chan decided in December that Bilbo couldn't cut it. So why did he get most of the reps in the spring? Why wouldn't he have worked more with Suggs, or Camp or even moved one of the ex-QBs on the roster back to the spot? You may not like Chan and you obviously think he's a bad coach, but even a bad coach knows you need a QB. Kind of hard to run a team without one.

So if you way Suggs is his man, then Suggs should have gotten all the reps in the spring. He didn't. If you are claiming that he decided a freshman would get the start, then why didn't Pena get all the reps? He was the only freshman around. If that's not your claim, then you are asserting that he had decided to give the job to either Ball or Carter NEITHER OF WHOM HAD STEPPED FOOT ON CAMPUS YET. I don't care what kind of an idiot you think Chan is, no coach in America would do that.

So you see, while I have no inside info, your claims make no sense at all. Maybe Chan had serious doubts about Bilbo in December. If so, he's in step with about 75% of the people who post here. We all had doubts but we all had hopes as well. But somebody had to actually beat him out first, because he may have still been our best QB if Ball hadn't stepped in.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I have questioned Chan's thinking on many occasion here - after having heard things he's said and done. Do you believe I find this unusual for him, quite the opposite. I have questioned this coach more then the ones before him who didn't cut it.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

opinions bother most if their not in agreement but that's the facts!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">no MsTA, opinions not in agreement don't bother most.

what bothers most is when idiots form opinions based on their idiocy. everyone has a right to his opinion and every idiot has a right to his idiotic opinion.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It is idiotic to think that someone who is a coach could make some stupid decision but it happens and my opinion is - it was!

I am actually starting to pity Ms. Tech.

Evidently, she has drawn the short straw in her commando unit. It looks like she has been given the duty of being the dolt.

I tell ya its not right. Somebody, please give her a battlefield promotion!

You're talking about a message board of fans and I'm talking about season tix holders, big $$$ contributors and anyone else that went to a game last year complaining to the degree that Mr. Braine needs mental health help!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Whoa Nellie! "Coach Braine" needs mental help?

You have officially taken the plunge into the deep end of the pool. Listen, when it comes to "Coach" Braine you find no bigger detractor than me. I have taken plenty of shots at him.

Braine is mentally unstable? Hell no.

Braine is incompetent? Hell yes.

Ms TA, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt so many times because I feel you got treated very unfairly in the beginning. However, with comments like that I believe you bring it on your self more and more.

I don't know if you have an agenda or not, but when you start accusing our leadership of being whacko, then you are the one that needs help.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Don't get your feathers ruffled - everyone here chided Braine from Braineless to Braindead and that was okay???

My comment had to do WITH HIS COMMENTS IN THE PAPER! He said he had gotten very down BECAUSE OF THE barrage of negativity coming his way about Chan and everything else and had not yet considered mental health consulting.

He has been ripped here by many, many more then me but it now seems everything I say because you all have an agenda in my comments is going to take on this scenario.

I took Braine's comments and inserted it to make a point! Take it as you may because I believe that's what's going to happen now. Now you are assailing me on the Admin? I suggest you preach that cause to the ENTIRE CHOIR!

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bend over boy.. I'll give you your beer... a longneck for a redneck... hope you enjoy the twist-off cap....

Redneck....Well beebad sounds like you and Mtech need to get the heck out of here and go back up north..Lest we forget Chan is a good ole boy from South Ga...This really bothers you dont it??

Some people love to hear themselves talk, Beebad loves to hear himself type
laugh.gif

I'll let you borrow my banjo, if you need some mood music.
puke.gif

Life stinks when the coach.........!!! That's the only thing I'm complaining about these days.

Life has been very, very good to me!

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Redneck....Well beebad sounds like you and Mtech need to get the heck out of here and go back up north..Lest we forget Chan is a good ole boy from South Ga...This really bothers you dont it??
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">HERE GOES THAT INTELLIGENT STUFF AGAIN! Now I really know what you're all about! I read about the war in a history book - we never talked about it and it wasn't something that was necessary for us to live our lives - we didn't have parents like that!

We read it like we read about the other wars and that's all folks! You can go north and NEVER find anyone talking junk like this - no need - it was over 100 years ago - PERSONAL, PERSONAL, PERSONAL that's all you know! I'm proud of my heritage and says more about my family then where I hail from!

Life stinks when things aren't right - and this is what happens when something, someone forces that hand!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Life sucks when a handful of people on this board refuse to let others be excited about the upcoming season. Show any sign that you are excited for the new season and you are told how miserable our team will be and that Gailey is going to drive this program into the ground.

MSTA, some people are excited about our prospects, why is it necessary for you to constantly enforce your view (Which is so well documented by now it doesn't even need to be said). Can people be excited for the upcoming season? Can't we be hopeful that we actually might be a good team?

You act as if the only reason to cheer on the brave and bold is strictly to show loyalty to our beloved Jackets. Your attitude is our coach sucks and he will drag down this team so the only reason to go to the games is to show your loyalty to Georgia Tech. How stupid and depressing is that?

I enjoy the beginning of the season, because like many people here, I have hope!! I want to see our Jackets kick ass and in order for them to kick ass, we have to have a coach who is calling the right plays, motivating these players and doing his job so that the team does in fact "kick ass".

Now I don't think anyone here will disagree with you that last year we sucked it up at times. We also kicked ass at times. No one is denying that mistakes were made last year. No one is denying that MAYBE things could have been done better in certain situation. But at the sametime, hindsight is 20/20.

This is a NEW season. And as history of our football team tells us, the first year of a coach IS NOT INDICATIVE of how he will turn out in the future. So based on this, we have good reason to be hopeful that we will in fact have a good team. We have good reason to be hopeful that we have a good coach who will do good things for us.

But you harp on the past like it will be indicative of our coaches performance this year. that he's gonna "destroy our program". What should we be excited about if we "should know" that our coach is going to destroy our program.

You hijack every thread to make sure we know that you think Gailey sucks and that in your opinion there's nothing to be excited about. It's like you keep proding that stick into our side. You cannot let people be happy about the upcoming season.

Most of the "Fans of Chan" just want to wait and see. ALL WE WANT IS TIME. We want to be hopeful that we will have a good team. We want to give the man a fair chance to prove he IS, or IS NOT our coach. Some of us don't know yet, and we need time to figure it out. We want to see the product he puts on the field and we HOPE that the product is successful. Whatever your opinion is is not going to sway us one bit.

So why can't you let people be a little pumped up about the upcoming season? I mean, we haven't played a game yet this season. what happened last year is in the books, it is PAST us. We have a new slate. A new season. Something to look forward to.... but you will say anything to not let us look forward to it. Why is that??

Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bend over boy.. I'll give you your beer... a longneck for a redneck... hope you enjoy the twist-off cap....</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">So where's my beer, bitch? I'll let you know where I'm tailgating before the Auburn game so you can be sure I always have a cold beer in my hand. After that game you can change your handle to BarrelORum's Bitch.

MsTA, so bascially you're saying that nothing Chan does makes sense so therefore nothing anyone can make up and attribute to him is necessarily wrong. Using common sense and any kind of rationale doesn't prove anything to you because he is irrational.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know too many people who are like that. Certainly no one involved in coaching circles that I've run across. Even some guys who had pretty bad records that I've gotten to know, like Steve Sloan as an example were all pretty rational guys. That doesn't mean they didn't make bad decisions, but they had reasons for what they did.

What you have suggested just makes me that much less likely to believe or worry about anything else you might post. Even if you are correct on anything in particular, I'll just have to put it down to an accident or the percentages, because your reasoning doesn't make sense to me therefore your conclusions don't either.

I'm sure you don't care, but I'm going to try to stay away from responding to any more of your posts since I put a premium on logic and rational thought.

My comment had to do WITH HIS COMMENTS IN THE PAPER! He said he had gotten very down BECAUSE OF THE barrage of negativity coming his way about Chan and everything else and had not yet considered mental health consulting.

He has been ripped here by many, many more then me but it now seems everything I say because you all have an agenda in my comments is going to take on this scenario.

I took Braine's comments and inserted it to make a point! Take it as you may because I believe that's what's going to happen now.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Like I said, you are making no sense at this point. Heck, I don't even know what your point is anymore.

1)So you have ascertained Braine's mental health from a quote in the media?

2)I don't have an agenda in what you say. I am simply trying to figure out exactly what it is you are trying to say.

3)What exactly is going to happen now? I don't understand what you are saying.

Ms TA, with all due respect... I think a LOT of your problem is your written communication skills. Lord knows, I write things sometimes that make no sense to others, and I have to go back and correct what I have written. Everything you write now comes across as someone with ADD who can't put two complete thoughts together (just trying to be descriptive here, NOT implying that is your problem).

I can't understand what you are trying to say simply because you have run on sentences, incomplete sentences, and bad puncuation. I think if you were to write out a response or an original post in Microsft Word first, it would help tremendously. Write, read it, and then correct it. When that is done, paste it into the board.

Heck, for all I know I might actually agree with a lot of what you are saying. I just don't know what it is you are trying to say unfortunately.

Ms TA, with all due respect... I think a LOT of your problem is your written communication skills. Lord knows, I write things sometimes that make no sense to others, and I have to go back and correct what I have written. Everything you write now comes across as someone with ADD who can't put two complete thoughts together (just trying to be descriptive here, NOT implying that is your problem).

I can't understand what you are trying to say simply because you have run on sentences, incomplete sentences, and bad puncuation. I think if you were to write out a response or an original post in Microsft Word first, it would help tremendously. Write, read it, and then correct it. When that is done, paste it into the board.

Heck, for all I know I might actually agree with a lot of what you are saying. I just don't know what it is you are trying to say unfortunately.[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
hitit.gif
This is VERY true. However, I think MSTA's problem is two-fold. She obviously posts with a lot of emotion, which is a good thing. The problem (at least I think) seems to be in that she types superfluously as she thinks. Often times, this comes acorss as rambling and incomplete because ON PAPER, it doesn't make sense.

Another problem is her comprehension of others. I cannot count how many MSTA posts I have seen where she responds to the smallest of issues in another's post, completely ignoring the MAIN Point that the original poster made. Hence this is why I have railed her for "going off on some tangent". It's as if she is purposely avoiding the main arguement, because it doesn't support her opinions.

MSTA, no offense, but maybe if you are going to post, you could read and re-read your posts from an outsiders perspective, to make sure your points are clear. It would make you a lot better poster.

I really am not trying to be nasty to you. But Beeserk is Dead on the Money.

Back