gailey's Moves Don't Make Sense...

Re: gailey\'s Moves Don\'t Make Sense...

Originally posted by ncjacket:
MsTA, so bascially you're saying that nothing Chan does makes sense so therefore nothing anyone can make up and attribute to him is necessarily wrong. Using common sense and any kind of rationale doesn't prove anything to you because he is irrational.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know too many people who are like that. Certainly no one involved in coaching circles that I've run across. Even some guys who had pretty bad records that I've gotten to know, like Steve Sloan as an example were all pretty rational guys. That doesn't mean they didn't make bad decisions, but they had reasons for what they did.

What you have suggested just makes me that much less likely to believe or worry about anything else you might post. Even if you are correct on anything in particular, I'll just have to put it down to an accident or the percentages, because your reasoning doesn't make sense to me therefore your conclusions don't either.

I'm sure you don't care, but I'm going to try to stay away from responding to any more of your posts since I put a premium on logic and rational thought.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You talk about picking things out from the things I post - I said I've seen and heard things from him that makes me believe he can be irrationale in his moves and decisions. I never said it was everything.

I'm not a weak person and don't mind you saying don't want to respond - that's your perogative.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:Sorry for you - I won't get into name calling! I taught me kids this and I will not adhere to it myself. Too much junk in this world already - don't need stuff like that here!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I find it funny that you always go back to the same moral stance when it comes to taking issues with other posters on this board, but those same morals don't apply to you when you speak about our coaches. Don't you find that somwhat hypocritical?[/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">We're talking about coaching the last I knew. Did I call Chan the Man an idiot? Find it. Did I call Chan the Man, dumb? Find it. Did I call Chan the Man, a jerk? Find it.

I question his ability to do what's right as GT's coach. Assailing me for doing that has validity and I have no problem agreeing with that.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
[QB]
Originally posted by BEESerk:
Ms TA, with all due respect... I think a LOT of your problem is your written communication skills. Lord knows, I write things sometimes that make no sense to others, and I have to go back and correct what I have written. Everything you write now comes across as someone with ADD who can't put two complete thoughts together (just trying to be descriptive here, NOT implying that is your problem).

Time is of the essence - two weeks and counting who cares about what I say anyway - I'm a dawg fan, idiot, jerk! Attacking my run on sentences is FUNNY - we Greeks do that when we're mad - you should see us in person! I'll run circles around you with my Greek temper and the language! It's in the blood.

Alexander the Great conquered and didn't give a flip about run on sentences or punctuation - point made!
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well, thanks for proving our point. On a lesser note, I don't think you could run circles around the last place finisher in the Special Olympics.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Then stop responding to someone you believe would be the last place finisher in the Special Olympics - looks like that's all you can take on and succeed - right?
grin.gif

Isn't this fun!

Thanks Chan for helping us come together!
pat.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
Isn't this fun!

pat.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Found it.
Blaming Chan Gailey for the ongoings of this message board? You act as if you cannot believe that people are actually against you on this board. That obviously amazes you to a point where you blame Gailey.

I no longer think that you are a moron, or an idiot. I really don't. I think you are just good ole fashion ignorant. I feel sorry for you too. You will never understand the full magnitude of your own ignorance.

Again I ask, "Why?" What's the point of responding?

Originally posted by bellyseries:
Again I ask, "Why?" What's the point of responding?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">cause i'm bored at work belly.
why aren't you busy teaching some impressionable youngster? lol

A "take-off" on previous posts made in
unreasonable, unfairness toward Coach Gailey and any/
all his staff:

MrsTA and BeeSoSad, and all others of your ilk:

I knew the day you made your first posts that you were not
one of us. I was there. I read what you had to say and
I immediately knew that you were not the right kind of
poster for this board. I did not like you from day one and knew that
you were not the calibre to be posting on Stingtalk.
My gut has told me this about other posters as well; so
it is not only you. Nonetheless, I could tell, and surely
enough, once again my gut-feelings proved true.
Y'all are just not meant to be posters at Stingtalk, my emotions
just told me so, and surely enough it has played out that you are not.
Your resume(s) mentioning your pevious support and your
having bought season tickets many years prior means nothing. We
do not accept people on this board based on Game Day Resume(s). We
want to see performance and you two along with several of your assistants
have proven that you do not belong here. We still support Stingtalk and
want it to enjoy every success, but realize that until you leave, it will
never have benefit of being all it could be without you. After all
what have you done on other message boards? The Hive is/was not all
that pleased with you. They saw the true picture. Your records are
either hidden or miserable. And what makes you think you can impress
with an "office memo" and think you can then come to a big time football
message board and succeed? Probably, you have been shunned, along
with your messages, before.
I really like the message posters we had just prior to your coming on
board. They did not make the idiotic mistakes that all of you have
made. Most of them made very wise statements that made sense
and were coherent and logical.
Other posters have come and gone from here, and you shall
also. After all it is the board that counts most, we do not
care for you. Most of us were here before you came and we shall
be here when you go.
What you say always resonates a semi-allegiance to
GT, but worse (perhaps) is that so often your word compo-
sition makes me suspect of the college or colleges you
say you graduated from. It is deplorable to
see some of your sentence structure, and lack of logic.
You over and over mention Coach Chan's salary and how
he is not earning it. I do not know if either (any) of you
have government jobs, but if you do; please give us tax
payers better performance for the money we are paying you.
If you are not a government worker, then I am sure whoever
your employer is would be more pleased if you would spend
more time on your job and less time on this board. That is unless
you work on the third shift somewhere and are posting on your
own time. (I am semi-retired, and I seem to give my employer
more hours than you do.) Just what do you do all day anyhow?
You are spending far too much time on this board with your
side-ways thinking exhibiting lack of real experience in posting.
Just go away and we will find others to take your place. In
closing: in no way assume that I am not for this board; I just do
not think you ought to be on it. You are pulling it down, de-
stroying it, damaging it with your poor performance. Please
just resign, so we can get some real good posters to take your
place.
wink.gif
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
frown.gif
pat.gif

Originally posted by ylojk8:
Originally posted by bellyseries:
[qb]
why aren't you busy teaching some impressionable youngster? lol
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The little shi....um.... dears just left.

Nobody, suh, I say, nobody gets the last word with Belley!
grin.gif

Somehow I don't think too many HR issues are being addressed today!
drinking.gif
Know what I mean?

On a more serious note, this lunacy could be a planned ho axe by the Dirty Dozen, similar to the old wooden horse trick.

Its time to be very careful!

Blast/destroy the horse before it get into the gates. Once inside the gates, it is time for sniper-work!!!!
wink.gif

Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
drinking.gif
Know what I mean?

On a more serious note, this lunacy could be a planned ho axe by the Dirty Dozen, similar to the old wooden horse trick.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm doing my job just fine - are you?????? I don't have issues cause I'm good at what I do. Never any turbulent times - I hire the right people and EVERYONE IS HAPPY!
drinking.gif

drinking.gif
Know what I mean?

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ORGANIZATION IS THE KEY HERE - My skills are superior - maybe I should teach Chan some skills then he could handle all that an HC should!
confused.gif

[qb]Isn't this fun!

pat.gif
Blaming Chan Gailey for the ongoings of this message board? You act as if you cannot believe that people are actually against you on this board. That obviously amazes you to a point where you blame Gailey.

BOR: Are you ready for a cardiologist yet? Looks like you can't handle it! Sorry for you - great for me!

When you start your own board and have full responsibility for who goes there and hinder their responses - don't worry you won't see me.

It's great to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

drinking.gif
Know what I mean?

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who said I was at work - not me! Assumptions - just like assuming Gailey the right guy for the job and look what happened!

Remember the 1980 USA Olympic Hockey Team - do you remember Al Michaels at the end of the game against Russia, he said: 'do you believe in miracles"! We had just successfully beaten the team that had beaten the crap out of us a week earlier in Madison Square Garden to the astonishment of the WORLD!

Do all of you believe in miracles - looks to me that's what you are banking on. I love miracles, let's hope for one! Let's all say in unison - WE WANT A MIRACLE!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
[qb]Isn't this fun!

pat.gif

BOR: Are you ready for a cardiologist yet? Looks like you can't handle it! Sorry for you - great for me!

When you start your own board and have full responsibility for who goes there and hinder their responses - don't worry you won't see me.

It's great to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The problem you have is - you think I care, it's killing you isn't it. I'm laughing at every post that thinks I would be hurt by something said on a message board from people I only know by a HANDLE!?

Life is tough but not tough enough to worry about this!

Back