gailey's Moves Don't Make Sense...

Re: gailey\'s Moves Don\'t Make Sense...

BellySeries, do you teach Muslim students? I noticed you started to say the little Shiites have gone home.

Father Time

Originally posted by techsamillion: I did not like you from day one and knew that
you were not the calibre to be posting on Stingtalk.......
Y'all are just not meant to be posters at Stingtalk, my emotions
just told me so, and surely enough it has played out that you are not.
..... We do not accept people on this board based on Game Day Resumes [/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">No offense Techs... but what in God's name are you talking about? I don't like what they have to say on this board either, and I certainly don't respect their opinions in the slightest. I also think they'd be doing everyone a major favor by taking a much needed break and allowing others to enjoy the excitement that comes with the upcoming season. That being said, what does the caliber of person have to do with making posts on a message board?

I think it is high time we all press the ignore button on Beebad and Msta. They're like a broken record. Being of high calibre means absolutely nothing when it comes to posting privileges on this board.
I admire the fact that people are willing to post on this board when they think things are "very wrong" with our program. My problem is if they keep harping on it over and over again. Continuing to point out what they have already said again and again, and again, and again....

MsT, you said:

"I love miracles, let's hope for one! Let's all say in unison - WE WANT A MIRACLE!"

I agree wholeheartedly (with the exception of the all saying "in unison" part; I am kind of shy that way). But indeed, I do want a miracle, and indeed think it will take one; also, pray from time to time to receive a big one this year. God bless you dear lady, and hope that we All pray together.

The only thing I hate about this thread is that BeeBad is hoping to break the response record, and I surely do not want him to get it
wink.gif
BeeBadd: you know it and I know it: you are an instigator, you sly devil!!!

Thanks for a good post!!!!

MSTA, actually I take great pleasure knowing that you sit at your desk typing vehemently on your keyboard completely irate about everything that is said against you. Your emotions stick out like a sore thumb on this board.

By the way you post, you must be the most miserable person on the face of this earth. Do you like living in misery?

B.O.R.: I admit to undereducation, but I was attempting to implant a bit of "irony" "innuendo",
metabolic, euphamismic language...." Hey, I love your straight forward, "cut-um down, rip-up up" style more than my own, but that's just the way I try to sneak around and trip folks exposing thier weaknesses........Love your way: wish I had more of that old "Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead", mentality. Go get'um Tiger.....oops, Jacket!!!!!!!
grin.gif

Hell!, B.O.R.: you converted me:

"all you anti-Gailey(s) are also anti-Tech.

Get out and get the hell home where you belong wherever that is!!!!!!!

(ok: BOR?)
wink.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
BellySeries, do you teach Muslim students? I noticed you started to say the little Shiites have gone home.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Pffft! Now that was funny Ahso!

Originally posted by ahsoisee:

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes, yes, that's it, Ahso! The little Shiites !! The DEAR little Shiites!

I really must post at the risk of allientaing two of my dear friends.
Now, Ahso, you know Belley really meant "öööös".
Now, Belley (which I purposely out of affection misspell), you know what Ahso meant.

Both modus operandi's are clearly ascertained and understood.

Now a spank on both your wrists!!! We decent and honest folks must stick together or else post more strategically with finer shown aristocracy (mixed with booze {of whoever's choosing} :
wink.gif
's.

Long live "The Great Society" and also "Trickle down Economics" (Just keep my SS checks coming); otherwise "down with 'the man' and "let's rumble" (on the capitol steps)
wink.gif

***Our main mission must be to keep BeeBad from getting a "record" post. So lets' go slowly and carefully***
smile.gif

Techs, old man, LOL!! Whatever you're driinking, I'll have some!

Belley, ain't nobody like you, only wish I had met you when I was still single!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Somebody needs to keep an eye on Techs. The visual was just not right.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

opinions bother most if their not in agreement but that's the facts!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">no MsTA, opinions not in agreement don't bother most.

what bothers most is when idiots form opinions based on their idiocy. everyone has a right to his opinion and every idiot has a right to his idiotic opinion.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. For example, Tech fans have Beebad.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

Alexander the Great conquered and didn't give a flip about run on sentences or punctuation - point made!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">what an idiotic post ..
confused.gif

alexander the great conquered a lot but the measly mosquito conquered him and his army.

mosquitoes are deadly. west nile is at its peak as we speak.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Maybe she meant Bill Alexander. I prefer Dodd the Great.

BLACK WATCH ,is your last name gailey, after about game 5 you will find out who is against this coach when there is anarchy at grant field.

opinions bother most if their not in agreement but that's the facts!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">no MsTA, opinions not in agreement don't bother most.

what bothers most is when idiots form opinions based on their idiocy. everyone has a right to his opinion and every idiot has a right to his idiotic opinion.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ylojk8 - as much as you and I have differed and I have had serious issues with stuff you said here -'idiotic' will never be a word I use to another poster - wrong, off base, - but there are NO idiots here!

At least I have never forgotten that we are GT fans and I don't imagine an idiot amongst us! My respect stands tall - your's is in the garbage!
confused.gif
frown.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

Ylojk8 - as much as you and I have differed and I have had serious issues with stuff you said here -'idiotic' will never be a word I use to another poster - wrong, off base, - but there are NO idiots here!

At least I have never forgotten that we are GT fans and I don't imagine an idiot amongst us! My respect stands tall - your's is in the garbage!
confused.gif
frown.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">MsTA it's my humble opinion and feeling and gut instinct that you are an idiot.

is it a fact? i don't know!

get it?

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
[QB]
Originally posted by BEESerk:
Ms TA, with all due respect... I think a LOT of your problem is your written communication skills. Lord knows, I write things sometimes that make no sense to others, and I have to go back and correct what I have written. Everything you write now comes across as someone with ADD who can't put two complete thoughts together (just trying to be descriptive here, NOT implying that is your problem).

Time is of the essence - two weeks and counting who cares about what I say anyway - I'm a dawg fan, idiot, jerk! Attacking my run on sentences is FUNNY - we Greeks do that when we're mad - you should see us in person! I'll run circles around you with my Greek temper and the language! It's in the blood.

Alexander the Great conquered and didn't give a flip about run on sentences or punctuation - point made!
drinking.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">what an idiotic post ..
confused.gif

alexander the great conquered a lot but the measly mosquito conquered him and his army.

mosquitoes are deadly. west nile is at its peak as we speak.

Back