Game 7 Unis

We won our last Natty in blue because the ******* NCAA stuck their noses in where it didn't belong and required home teams to wear dark jerseys where possible (it is seldom not possible). That then carried over to the Citrus Bowl, but the fans in the stands were almost uniformly in white and gold.
And frankly, I don't give a damn what the players and recruits say they love. That still doesn't make it our color, and they just need to shut up and win games for a change.
Wayyyy before Ross was here we wore Black Jerseys at home under Curry, maybe a decade before we won our MNC.

I love the Shawn Jones National Championship Blues just as much as I love the Calvin Johnson throwback Mustard Gold Jerseys with white hats, just as much I love the Tashard Choice Metallic Gold Jerseys with white pants.

Why can't our Fans love ALL OUR UNI COMBOS, I know I do?

The Uni we are wearing this week is a great look for GT FB, take a deep breath , relax and soak it all in and have fun.

CFB is supposed to fun

For all the öööö they catch for it, some of the guys on here who outright hate the navy jerseys/uniforms are at least respectable in their opinions and rage. Then there are the dumbasses shrieking in this thread. Hella ööööin balls to the wall ebin takes lads u got em MASTER TROLE :^)

Wayyyy before Ross was here we wore Black Jerseys at home under Curry, maybe a decade before we won our MNC.

I love the Shawn Jones National Championship Blues just as much as I love the Calvin Johnson throwback Mustard Gold Jerseys with white hats, just as much I love the Tashard Choice Metallic Gold Jerseys with white pants.

The Uni we are wearing this week is a great look for GT FB, take a deep breath , relax and soak it all in and have fun.

CFB is supposed to fun
Because it's not Georgia Tech. It's their favorite team and this will not stand, this aggression against the preferences of these typing toddlers will not stand, man.

CFB is supposed to fun
The black jerseys we wore under Curry were for the Black Watch defense, and they looked awesome, FAR BETTER than navy blue. I wish we would go back to them, as well as the gold jerseys we wore under O'Leary. I do not like any all-the-same-color uniforms other than white. I wouldn't like all gold any more than I like those butt-ugly all blue ones.

Back