Game Chat?

GT loses to a team that lost to Idaho State.

We need to face up to the fact that we might not be very good this season.

an embarrassment beyond belief. losing to a TERRIBLE team - whose lost 7 straight, including to a FCS team - and looking like monkey feces in the process.

this team got exactly what it deserved, and never showed up. they have to do what the wheat farmers did and play some inspired ball next week.

i'm not going to waive the white flag on this season like many will invariably do. but jeeezus h we looked HORRIBLE in every facet of the game. i would not want to be in that locker room after the game.

We just lost to a joke of a team. We will never be a good team as long as we have NO passing games. Nesbitt has heart but made stupid plays all day long. Damn my fall is going to suck now. Sure hope the Braves make the post season so I have something worth a damn to look forward too.

I won't bash Nesbitt anymore. I know he feels worse than all of this board combined. I am going to beat my kids tonight.

VT is struggling with James Madison. Our conference is a joke, and we've only contributed to that reality.

With all this said, and granted we sucked enough that it shouldn't matter but...

I've re-watched it 4 times and I didn't see the "false start" and 4th and 3.

I won't bash Nesbitt anymore. I know he feels worse than all of this board combined. I am going to beat my kids tonight.

I don't think anyone will want to go helmet-to-helmet with Nesbitt anymore. They could end up getting really hurt.

Oh well.... onto next week.

Miami is good. Not sure if their great, but there good. The rest of the conference sucks balls.

at least UGAy lost

And as their luck has it, so did we. Unfortunately, we lost to a team that hadn't won in 11 months and just got beaten last week by a sucky FCS school.

And as their luck has it, so did we. Unfortunately, we lost to a team that hadn't won in 11 months and just got beaten last week by a sucky FCS school.

just trying to make things better

Back