Game of the Century: Part two

This game is getting pretty out of hand. Kinda fun to see Saban struggle, even though I like him

Bama crashing and burning. It is beautiful. Two LSU TD's in 20 seconds

Unless they were saying the Bama player putting his forearm on him and made him go out. There does NOT have to be a penalty for it so Steratore was wrong about that part.

Maybe there was illegal touching; but the review guys can't make that call (call a penalty that wasn't called on the field); so the replay guys made the only ruling in their purview, which was were both feet inbounds??

Saban looks like he is in Ft. Myers retired

Maybe there was illegal touching; but the review guys can't make that call (call a penalty that wasn't called on the field); so the replay guys made the only ruling in their purview, which was were both feet inbounds??

Not illegal touching if he is forced out and re established anyways. Nothing there to call. Just a dag nasty clean play

Not illegal touching if he is forced out and re established anyways. Nothing there to call. Just a dag nasty clean play

Did you really see the receiver getting forced out though?? I think that is a judgement call that the review guy can't make; and the guy on the field simply missed.

Did you really see the receiver getting forced out though?? I think that is a judgement call that the review guy can't make; and the guy on the field simply missed.
Forearm was on him by the DB.

Back