Game of the Century: Part two

Did you really see the receiver getting forced out though?? I think that is a judgement call that the review guy can't make; and the guy on the field simply missed.

I think that call could go either way, but there was shoving both ways. Tough spot for the defender there, because that's what hes supposed to do, just a freak play from the receiver to make something out of it.

So, the rule isn't "if the DB is touching you, you can come back in", it is if the DB forces you out.
Yes, so? If a player has momentum that way and a DB puts hands on him, that can be forcing him out. Apparently, the refs saw it my way. Go ahead and keep arguing it. It won't take 14 points off the board

Ha....1946. UGAg retro claims that as a Natty.

Hey mutts
1) ND
also
1) Army

Yes, so? If a player has momentum that way and a DB puts hands on him, that can be forcing him out. Apparently, the refs saw it my way. Go ahead and keep arguing it. It won't take 14 points off the board

And it is not reviewable like they just said.

Nice Gene Steratore with the face-saving follow-up... "the refs didn't give us all the information"

Joe Burrow gets 5 seconds of clean pocket against bama

Man

Fire Saban. Tua looks like öööö, ööööty PK, defense getting torched. This, after getting ass-raped by Clemson in their last Big Game. Saban's gotta go.

I particularly enjoy sad front row fan shots in games like this, because you know those tickets cost like 5 grand.

Back