Game Thread!

Our front four needs to do something different, they have all day and night to throw. This reminds me of the UVA game, we couldn't get to their QB at all.

Stafford is throwing laser beams. Maybe we don't have the speed to play more of a man defense.

But #26 missing that tackle resulting in the touchdown was pathetic.

This is making me sick. We have to come up big on defense. These guys are just getting worked. COME ON JACKETS!!! STING EM!!!

Worst possible scenario is for GT to get hammered by UGAg, then end up winning the ACC. If GT can't beat the 3rd best team in the weak SEC, yet wins the ACC, it'll be embarrising. And oh yea -- GT would get blasted by all comers in the Orange Bowl. That includes Cincinnati and Utah.

Worst possible scenario is for GT to get hammered by UGAg, then end up winning the ACC. If GT can't beat the 3rd best team in the weak SEC, yet wins the ACC, it'll be embarrising. And oh yea -- GT would get blasted by all comers in the Orange Bowl. That includes Cincinnati and Utah.

last thing the ACC needs is more weak conference criticism.

This game is pissing me off! Wommack better have a GOD DAMN ANSWER and make some adjustments at halftime. PJ needs to have an offensive series that goes for a TD to start the 2nd half. We don't score to open up the half, you can mail this one in.

We'll know the outcome after the first few drives in the 3rd quarter. Barring miracles, it'll take an entire quarter to make up the halftime deficit. If PJ's adjustments at the half don't make a visible difference ... it's over.

Back