Game Thread!

We need to stop pass rushing the linebackers; we can't get by their oline anyway so we're risking giving them the quick slants.

Man, I'm not liking what I'm seeing at all. They are taking it to us and we are out of our game. Nesbitt has thrown 10 times for 0 completions.

Remember everyone, this game IS NOT over. although this is a horrible lead to try to make up in two quarters in the rain against this D.

At least maybe the ACC?

Would GT winning the ACC *really* be a good thing for GT or the ACC long term?

"So now we know ... the ACC Champion is good for SEC #4."

"Should the ACC even have a BCS bid?"

"UGAg: 2008 ACC Champions"

You'd hear it non-effing-stop.

Long term it makes it VERY difficult for an ACC team to win the national championship. Lose one game and you're finished ... just like when the ACC was a 9 team league with no respect.

That muther ****er clock manager tried to leave 1 second on the game clock to give UGA another chance at a score. The refs weren't having it. What a bunch of ****ing cheaters.

If we can not get anymore pressure on Corky we are done. This team looks as motivated as a Gailey team. F*cking sad.

Well this is awful --and from my mindset unexpected. I didn't expect to implode against UGA any longer, but that's what is happening. GT is playing like sh!t because the opponent is Big Bad Georgia --a team that has done nothing lately, but had put 271 yards up in the air at the half. GT has no third down conversions, is 1-6 in the air and BBG is throwing the ball at will against the D. This sux.

Defense is playing on it's heels. No rush, loose coverage. I'm surprised they're not running Moreno more except that the pass is so much fun (pitch and catch). Right now we need a break unless we do something different to change the momentum. Keep the LBs back the blitz ain't working. ACK!!!

You guys need to get a grip. We got the youngest team in the ACC AND the 2nd youngest of BCS schools.

Back