Gameday Experience

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I was yelling for a cloud Saturday. I got burnt because I didn't consider sunscreen
Worse, I considered it and decided against it, because I’m dumb and pale because I have barely left the house this summer. So I got the most painful sunburn on the side of my face (around hat, hair, shades, and mask) that I’ve had in quite a while.

JRjr

GTMom

Dodd-Like
I wasn't at the game but from the couch the DJ, PA and band sounded like a convoluted mess. DJ blaring songs every play sometimes competing with the band and sometimes the band, DJ and PA were all competing with each other. Need to clean this up.

Oh....and please get rid of Money Down
But seriously, yes the DJ is fun and all but they need to give the band their time and not compete. After all, they are stuck in the stands the whole freakin game. Definitely need to clean that up. And don't say you're going to do a light show at a noon game. It was really cool for the Friday night game but not gonna work otherwise. Also, they announced trivia game at half-time but did they ever do it or did I miss it?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
But seriously, yes the DJ is fun and all but they need to give the band their time and not compete. After all, they are stuck in the stands the whole freakin game. Definitely need to clean that up. And don't say you're going to do a light show at a noon game. It was really cool for the Friday night game but not gonna work otherwise. Also, they announced trivia game at half-time but did they ever do it or did I miss it?
1st trivia question during the Notre Dame game: What is the worst loss in GT history?

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
1st trivia question during the Notre Dame game: What is the worst loss in GT history?
Still Auburn in 1894.

They announced the trivia game, and 5 minutes later it still hadn’t started. I switched to a different app for a minute and came back, and it seemed to be running but I couldn’t get in (I guess because I wasn’t sitting there staring at the screen when it started).

JRjr

GTMom

Dodd-Like
They announced the trivia game, and 5 minutes later it still hadn’t started. I switched to a different app for a minute and came back, and it seemed to be running but I couldn’t get in (I guess because I wasn’t sitting there staring at the screen when it started).

JRjr
Okay, guess I missed it. They need to get better with all of that propaganda....

SarasotaJacket

Varsity Lurker
Okay, guess I missed it. They need to get better with all of that propaganda....
Yeah, I missed the trivia Sat, too. They gave a warning, next thing I knew it said question 4, but I wasn't in int. I did have fun doing it for Louisville. Hopefully I can figure it out next time.

On the announcer, I just wish he would get OUR players correct and not announce Clayton back to return punts....

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
I don't like Money Down either, but it would be MUCH more palatable if we had a good defense. At the moment it's pretty cringy. It would be like Miami flexing with the turnover chain when they're losing by 3 touchdowns.
That stops them?

GoGATech

Big Dummy
By comparison there were much less Clemson fans that I thought there would be. Hell, walking in I only saw 2. Same in my section. I'm probably wrong, but it sure felt there were more UCF fans in attendance a few weeks ago, which is more bothering. At least the UCF fans were much more vocal that's for sure.
I noticed much fewer Clemson fans than in the past 3-4 home meetings as well. And not because of the limited capacity, I mean percentage-wise also.