Status
Not open for further replies.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
LFG

Eza2kJWq.gif

Go Jackets!

Well, well, well. Another season is upon us once again. While I completely disagree with this monumental event taking place on the day of fries, I will gladly embrace the day off from slaving away for some bullshit pay. Make sure to keep those 'claws on ice and that whiskey neat. Well, it is rather warm so I will allow a rock today.

I want to see:
- Our defense hit harder across all positions - I'm concerned about the losses of White and CT, who felt like the only hitters on the squad last year
- Our OL show real improvement - fewer whiffs, winning more battles
- An offensive gameplan that suits our roster that the kids can execute

I think we have enough talent in the QB room, and Smith at RB, and our WR corps that the skill positions should be ok if we have an improved OL and coaching staff.

I don't care about early season mistakes as much. It's college football, it's week 1, we're going to see some of that. I want to see signs of a real program returning to life.

It’s official! Lets goooooooooo!

Is this the official one or is the other thread the official one

Well, well, well. Another season is upon us once again. While I completely disagree with this monumental event taking place on the day of fries, I will gladly embrace the day off from slaving away for some bullshit pay. Make sure to keep those 'claws on ice and that whiskey neat. Well, it is rather warm so I will allow a rock today.

Looks like a mod didn't care for your Official thread. Do traditions mean NOTHING around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back