Gameday thread!!!!!!!!

cpj_chart.jpg

Is this new? :cool:

if we lose i will blame the person who stole the "T".

Remember the replacement jerseys in 07'? talk about your all-time backfires...but then again Gailey WAS our coach back then..

Should be our school's advertisement before this game. Meet: The Engineer.

[y]ipYkuCZ2IYI[/y]

Sim, (sic) who had offseason surgery to repair a stress fracture, is listed as the starter over sophomores Zach Laskey and Charles Perkins in the latest depth chart.

"I think we've got good depth. In my mind, we're at least two deep at every position," coach Paul Johnson said.

espn.com

Herbstreit is talking us up. He even mentioned that VT was lucky to get the wins the last two years and thinks that this is the year we step up after being young the last couple. Pointed out that Logan Thomas is the entire offense also.

What is our radio station in Atlanta? I thought it was 790 but i don't hear the pregame on Tunein Radio?

They block the pregame so money can be made for streaming. SAD

I wish I could hear Wes and the pregame also.

Sim, (sic) who had offseason surgery to repair a stress fracture, is listed as the starter over sophomores Zach Laskey and Charles Perkins in the latest depth chart.

"I think we've got good depth. In my mind, we're at least two deep at every position," coach Paul Johnson said.

espn.com

Link?

Back