Gene Chizik gets those dumb hillbillies really mad

When questioned about his prediction, Chizik acknowledged that he posted a bold statement but would not back down.

“You asked bold,” said Chizik. “I gave you bold.”

ESPN: Give us something silly.
Chizik: What? Like clowns, or-
ESPN: WOAH dude, clowns? lol where do you come up with this öööö?
Chizik: You said "silly" why won't you let me go home where is my fami-
ESPN: Yo Thad! Come listen to this wild öööö Jim Chimney just came up with.

I saw that a day or so ago and thought "Gene sure doesn't like getting a paycheck from the SEC network". It's not that bold of a prediction either.

#AmpUTattheKnee
:lol: rough, but there's something there
I saw that a day or so ago and thought "Gene sure doesn't like getting a paycheck from the SEC network". It's not that bold of a prediction either.
This. We're an underdog, but it's the first game of the season with plenty of question marks all around and it is not ridiculous to think we might win handily. But what could have easily been an accidental BOLD prediction by Chizik, is absolute madness in the eyes of ESPN and their SEC daddy.

That does not read like a Paul Harvey story.

KYS-LOGO.png

It's a true privilege to be in the presence of so many brilliant minds on a message board while being such a dumb ass hillbilly. It has opened my eyes to a world I never knew existed.

It's a true privilege to be in the presence of so many brilliant minds on a message board while being such a dumb ass hillbilly. It has opened my eyes to a world I never knew existed.
Look at the bright side, with gas prices where they are, y'all can just convert the buses over to run on white lightning. Y'all got engineers up there. Tennessee, we can do that!

Look at the bright side, with gas prices where they are, y'all can just convert the buses over to run on white lightning. Y'all got engineers up there. Tennessee, we can do that!

There you go again, turning chicken öööö into chicken salad.

Aside from JJacket, most of us graduated from Tech and are by default smarter than you. But luckily you identified the one poster that you could beat in a game of tictactoe.

Aside from JJacket, most of us graduated from Tech and are by default smarter than you. But luckily you identified the one poster that you could beat in a game of tictactoe.

Yeah you guys really "play" the part well of being smarter than just about everybody. It's truly humbling to stumble upon this website where the moral, academic and athletic bar are so far above any other institutions.

Back